Chapter 7

As Mitchie walked away Nate looked at the other and smiled. They all nodded in agreement. This was going to be for the best of Mitchie and Shane. Nate turned to Caitlyn and said,

"You know what we have to do."

"Yes. I know she is my best friend but it is for her best. Mitchie is just being stubborn. That is something her and Shane has in common besides music." Caitlyn said.

"You get that right. So what are we going to recreate first. I think Mitchie is still helping out in the kitchen. I am not sure but if she is then we can recreate that moment first." Nate said turning to the whole group.

Everyone nodded in agreement. It was the girl's job to find out if she still works in the kitchen. Caitlyn know that she could find out real easy. Those two are best friends and Mitchie would tell Caitlyn everything. Everyone went their separate ways. Nate had to go and find Shane. He wanted to get answers right now.

Nate walked up to Shane and Tess who were lounging under a tree. Nate was mad and he just wanted to punch Shane in the face. But he knew that would not solve anything. Instead Nate yelled,

"How could you!"

Shane and Tess both looked up and Shane asked,

"How could I what?"

"You know what I mean." Nate said fuming.

"No I don't. Can you explain why you look like a volcano?" Shane asked.

"I am looking like this because you did not tell me or anyone that you are dating her!" Nate pointed at Tess angry.

"Why should you be mad at that? Sorry dude that I kept a secret from you." Shane said a sarcastically.

"It's not really that you kept it from us that made me mad. It is that you are dating her." Nate was yelling at her.

"I would like you not to yell in front of my girlfriend. Also, don't be rude to her." Shane said get irritated.

"No! You do not belong with her. She does not know you or understand you. She is just using you Shane. Why can't you see that?" Nate said in his sincere voice.

"Tess told me that you would say that. She knew that you would not understand our relationship and would be jealous because you are not in one." Shane said.

"What! Jealous! I would not be jealous of her." Nate point to Tess again. "I can find a way better girl then that." Nate said walking away.

"Yeah, you just walk away! Scared little Nate always running away." Shane yelled at Nate.

Nate got so mad and he turned around. Nate walked up to Shane with his hands in fists. Shane did not see it coming. Nate swung his arm and punched Shane in the face. Shane fell backward and just laid there. You could hear Tess scream and ran over to Shane. Nate looked at Shane and said,

"You really became a real ass Shane!" After that Nate walked away without another word.