broken

I was in school when it happened. Mrs. Blanchard was out and we had a sub today. I was in the 8th grade and even though I don't really like school, I was a pretty good student. I made mostly A's and B's, I didn't really cause trouble unless it was necessary,  and I had two good friends, lizzy and max. It was a Friday so I was really excited for the weekend, and granny was letting me off of work to go to the movies. Even though she isn't my real grandmother, her and ruby were the closest thing I had to family. When I was two I was left in a dumpster behind grannys diner. She found me and took me in. She was the most amazing woman in the world. I loved her more than anything. I walked out of math class and meet lizzy and max in the cafeteria. "Victoria!" Lizzy called from her seat waving her hand dramatically. I chuckled and sat down next to her letting my bag hit the floor. "Hey Vic, what's up?" Max smirked. I glared at him. Even though me and max were great friends, we had a love/hate relationship. He was a BIG player and had most girls wrapped around his finger. But not me.  it was the reason we were friends. He has dark hair, dark eyes and a kind of emo look to him.

He was pretty hot to be honest

He was pretty hot to be honest. Not that I would ever tell him that. "The sky". I said and giggled as he rolled his eyes. "That joke got old in third grade." He said and tossed a French frie at me. Lizzy chuckled at us and I smiled. I didn't really understand why she was friends with us. Don't get me wrong, I love Lizzy like a sister, but her kind and my kind don't really hang out. She was THAT girl at school The beautiful, blond cheerleader with big boobs, perfect grades and a hot boyfriend. I was the complete opposite of her. Sure we both had blond hair and blue eyes, but that's where the similarities end. Where she wore pink skirts and high heels to school, I wore plad shirts, leather jackets and sneakers. My blond hair had black streeks and stopped at my upper back, and was always messy, her hair was a golden blond that was always perfectly straightend and trimmed and in a tight pony tail on the top of her head.

I love both my best friends and I'm so happy I found them

I love both my best friends and I'm so happy I found them. Ten minutes later we all had our lunch and were happily sitting out side under the shade of the big oak tree that stood at the front of the school. Suddenly a wave, the size of a ocean washed over me, and suddenly I remembered who I was.