Meeting the friends

" My story is not one to be taken lightly, and I'm not sure if I am ready to tell it....." I said my hands playing with the Hem of my shirt. My father ran a hand through my hair, and gave a half smile. " That's alright love, I'm just so happy your here......I've missed you you much..." He said, tears in his eyes. I pulled him into a tight hug.

We stayed like that for a while until breaking apart. I looked around the room confused for a moment until my father's voice broke through my thoughts. " Umm... Emma left moments ago, she wanted to give us some privacy." He said nervously. I almost smirked. My father didn't know how to act around me. How ironic. Suddenly, he looked as if he had an epiphany.

"I want to know everything about you! Tell me everything I've missed in the past 300 years I've missed you and I want to get to know you again I just hope you will let me. Now, why don't we talk at Granny's Diner. I'm sure that if we ask politely, "he smirked "that Emma will let us go freely so to speak!" I giggled.
"Ok...hey! What if we go talk to my friends! I really want you to meet them!"

A few minutes later, after he was dressed, (in his pirate clothes of course) we left for Granny's.

My father was fascinated by everything he saw, from the cars, to the street sign, to even the clothes I was wearing. We walked into Granny's diner laughing.
" So, were are your friends love?" My father asked. I pointed to a booth in the far corner, and not seconds later, max saw me.
"Hey Victoria! We're over here! Who's the pirate,?" Max asked as we walked up to the booth. He smirked as I glared at him. My father, watching us, did not seem happy.

"Who are you, boy?" My father asked rudely. Max gulped a little at his pirate voice. I slapped his arm. " Papa! These are my friends, Lizzy and max. Lizzy, max, this is my father ..." I said kind of nervously. Lizzy smiled. " It's very nice to meet you, umm......I just realized, we don't know your real name!" Lizzy said gasping. I chuckled at her. "My name is Alizza Jones." I said taking a bow. My father smirked as their jaws dropped.

Max cleared his throat. " Well.. that's ah...new.  Anyway.......guess what? We got three tickets to that new scary movie, death day? You know to the one...cool right?" Max said showing me the tickets. I was shocked they didn't care who my father was? And they didn't run away screaming!! I have the most amazing friends. For the rest of the afternoon, me, my father, Lizzy, and max, all hung out. And for once, I felt...normal.

Good, bad? Let me know!! Don't forget to vote and comment. Love you all!💋💋💋💋