hooks daughter

I breathe in the smell of salt water and wood. I sigh. I had missed this. This feeling. The feeling of home. It had been four weeks since the curse broke and the mayor and sheriff had been sucked in a portal. The prince had said that things were being taken care of. I hoped he was right. I know that I should be with granny and red, but I just can't. Love them but there not him. My papa. I miss him. I miss the jolly. Hell, I even miss the crew. If you haven't  guessed yet, my father is killian jones. Aka captain hook. My real name is alizza jones. I grew up on the jolly Roger with my dad. He was the best father I could ask for, where some people saw a cunning pirate, I saw the man who taught me how to sail, who taught me about the stars, and loved me like no one else. We were happy. Until miliah died. I had grown to really like her, and we were starting to be a family. But then that all changed. I was only ten when it happens. I was below deck getting ready for bed when I heard yelling. "Papa?" I called out. I grabbed my sword and walked up deck. "Papa!" I hollered now scared. I pushed through the crew and then I froze. My father was sitting beside milliah's body holding his right hand, the stub that was now there. " papa" I whispered. He looked up at me tears in his eyes. " ally, darling, go. You don't need to see this. Please go." He told me his voice broken. I normally would have listened, but I couldn't. I sat down next to him. " what happened." I asked him. His face turned cold. " it was that bloody crocodile. Rumplestilskin." He was suddenly very calm. " don't worry love, we will get our revenge." And looking into his eyes I knew he ment it. I sigh suddenly rembering that I am in storybook, not on the jolly. I wonder what granny and red will think when they find out who I am. Will they reject me? Call me a villain? And what about lizzy and max? What will they think? I shook my head and grabbed my jacket from the bench next to me. Leather, I think. I breath in the smell. It reminds me of home. I can't think about that know.  I thought to myself sternly. Walking down the side walk I see Leroy/grumpy frantically running around yelling in everyone's faces. He runs up to me. " their back! Snow and emma are back!" I raise an eyebrow. Then roll my eyes. " out of my way dwarf." I mutter, pushing past him and quicking my pace. I don't have time for this. I see my reflection in the mirror as I am walking past a small store. One thing about this world I really liked were the clothes.

 One thing about this world I really liked were the clothes

Now at a sprint, I run down town and suddenly stop. Here I am. Gold's shop. I clutch my pocket knife in my right hand and take a deep breath.  Its time to skin my self a crocodile.