Chapter 2

Every morning, I wake up at exactly six o'clock. I suppose the first few times it happened I found it entertaining. I mean waking up at an exact time every morning without having to use your alarm clock seems pretty cool. Especially since every morning I like to train, but lately I found it annoying. I mean, whenever I've wanted to take a day off and sleep in I just cant! its probably just me getting lazy.

My room's flooded with a soft grey light, as the morning sun hasn't completely made an appearance yet. Which I'm thankful for, if there's one thing I hate its being woken up by bright lights. Not that it happens often, but still. The mattress under me feels like a ball of fluff accompanied by the warmth of my blanket. If this was heaven, I believe this is what it would feel like.

Rubbing sleep from my eyes, I sit up and move to the edge of the bed. Not letting go of the blanket wrapped securely around me, afraid that once its gone I'll officially have to start my day. The sound of twitter reaches my ears from the birds perched outside of my house in the forest.

Taking in the mess of my room, my eyes land on the scattered papers about my desk. A sigh escapes my lips as I think about the work I have yet to complete. To me the papers are the only downside of my job, along with the laundry, oh pain of the stains.

Standing from the bed, my toes relish in the feeling when meeting the woolen floors. Silently thankful for having carpeted floors instead of tiles. Soundlessly I make my way to the connecting bathroom of my room, inspecting my appearance. Not surprised to find my hair all over the place.

Untangling the mess on my head, I strip out of the long shirt and panties I wore and into the shower. Once feeling the warm water run along my back, I go into the a state of pure bliss, then proceed in washing myself.

Stepping out of the shower, I wrap myself in a nearby towel while simultaneously using another to dry my hair. Making my way into my room, I stop in front of my wardrobe scrutinizing the clothes trying to find a suitable outfit for the day. Putting on some plain black undergarments, I finally decide on a simple long black dress with a denim jacket, accompanied by some white converses.

 Putting on some plain black undergarments, I finally decide on a simple long black dress with a denim jacket, accompanied by some white converses

Walking over to my desk, I sort through the papers trying to find the report on my last assignment. A triumphant smile makes its way onto my face when I finally find them, then I proceed to staple them together. Giggling I make my way to the kitchen and place two pieces of bread into the toaster.

Putting the papers on the counter, I make my way to the cupboard and pull out a cup and a bottle of pills. These aren't just any pills though, their filled with a high amount of silver and wolf bane. I usually take two a day, but I'm feeling like a dare devil and decided to take four.

Filling up the cup with water, I pop the pills in my mouth along with a long sip of water. I savour the pain filled tingles I get when the pills pass down my throat. Not a second later I feel them spread throughout my body, a delighted sigh passes through my lips as I appreciate the effect they have on my body.

I had started taking the pills over a couple years ago, wanting to increase my immunity to them. As I had painful first experience with them, in the early stages of my killings I had gotten caught. Which lead to being injected with the substances and being tortured with serval hours, after managing to escape I hid out for a few hours getting my strength back, then returned and proceeded to kill them all. I then made a resolve of increasing my resilience to them.

After consuming my toast and the leftover water in my glass, I checked the time to find it was only 7:30. I quickly washed my dishes and grabbed the papers from the counter, skipping my way to the front door and swiftly locking it on my way out.

I then continued on my way to the alphas house, hoping the old man was up yet. For he had yet to receive my report.

-------------------------------------------------
Word count of 757
Completed on; 17th September 2017