Chapter Five

''George? Can you hear me?'' a familiar call whispered in George's ear. 

The younger guitarist George stirred awake. Consciousness was a complete terrible experience. 

''George?Can you hear me please?!''

George was immediately awoken when he heard his name being called. 

''Oh thank goodness you can hear me, George!'' 

When the younger guitarist had woken up, everything was a blur. The colors that were around him were mixed together. 

''Wha...? Where am I?'' the younger guitarist wondered as his head was massively throbbing.

George work up with a major headache, as he was still trying to comprehend what happened to him before he went out cold. 

''George?! George! Get up!'' the voice said to him again.

George's brown eyes immediately fluttered open, as he heard the voice that ordered him to wake up. 

''George, oh finally you can get up!'' the familiar voice said again. As soon as the younger guitarist heard the familiar voice, he immediately recognized it as John's voice.

''John? Is that you? What happened?'' the younger guitarist asked. 

''George,'' John stammered,'' it's Ringo.''

The younger guitarist's eyes immediately went wide, but everything was still a blur.

''Ringo?! Where is he?! Is he alright?!'' George frantically asked. The younger guitarist started to jump up and down frantically like a child, but there was something odd that was keeping him...restrained.

George looked down, it looked like he was sitting...on something...something like a chair, and...indeed there was something restraining him, keeping him from moving.

George was tied up.

He gasped. He regained his entire vision. George was indeed tied up, his arms, wrists, thighs, and ankles. He turned his head to see the witty guitarist; what he saw, was a tad more worse.

John looked absolutely terrible, his wrists were tied, his ankles were too, but what really George's eyes was John's bloodied shoulder, with the blood soaking his clothing.

''John?! What happened?!'' George exclaimed.

The witty guitarist looked down with shame, as his caramel hair masked his eyes keeping them concealed.

''I...I...I...Ringo....'' John tried to stammer out.

''What?! What the matter with Ringo?!'' George asked.

''Ringo...Ringo...shot me with a gun.'' John choked at long last. George gasped with great terror.

''Oh, John.'' George said. The younger guitarist struggled through his restraints, but it was no use.

''When I get free, I'll get Brian and get some help.''

John's eyes immediately snapped back up. ''George! No! If Ringo finds you trying to escape, he'll shoot you too.''

George was struggling through the ropes, but he immediately paused as he heard John's warning.

''What do you mean?! Ringo has a gun?!'' George gasped.

''Yes, George.'' John confessed.

''Oh no, oh no!'' George frantically exclaimed. ''Oh dear, where's Paul?!''

''George,'' John leaned in,''Paul's right here with us.''

John motioned to George to the location where Paul was ''with them''. George tried to stammer his head into place, as sweat streamed down like rivers on the side of his face.