Hurting You, Hurting Me

Jessie POV

He pins me down strapping my arms and legs to the bed, restraining me.

"JACK NO, PLEASE!" I scream at him.

He walks over to a wall full of knifes, selecting one he stands over me. He holds the knife near my face, pausing for a while. I pull at my restraints trying to free myself.

"PLEASE NO, I'll be good I promise!" Tears running down my face as I continue to wriggle on the bed.

"You need to learn a lesson."

His tone is sad. He holds the knife looking over my face. He then moves the knife lower down. He lifts the top of my shirt. He looks over me.

"Jack!"

"Shhh."

I look at his face, he looks troubled, like he is in deep thought.

J takes a deep breath. Closes his eyes.

"Aggggh!"

I scream in pain as he makes a long slit down the side of my body. He opens his eyes. He looks shocked. J hurls the knife at the wall. He starts to smash and break things around the room. He looks at his hands with glazed eyes before kicking open the door and storming out.

Ouch that hurt, I look down at my wounded body. When suddenly the door opens . I look over in panic.

"Sorry if I startled you, J sent me in to fix you up." A man stood before me, picking up a first aid kit from the pile of mess that J had left .

"Don't be scared. I'll be gentle," he said softly as he started to clean my wound. It stung causing me to clenched my fists. I let out a small whimper . He bandaged me up. Then released me from the restraints. I tried to stand up from the bed but quickly fell to the floor in pain.

"You need to rest," the gentle man said as he lifted me from the floor and carried me to the bedroom I was in earlier that day. He laid me down and exited the room. A few minutes later he returned with some pain relief. I put the pills into my mouth and swallowed them down. The man walked over to a drawer and pulled out something.

"My iPod"

"J asked me to give it to you. You should rest. I'll leave you now. Sleep well."

"Thank you, wait, what was you're name ?"

"Frost."

"Thank you, Frost"

The man smiled at me and quietly left the room.

Js POV

I grab the knife from the wall and walk over to her. I hold the knife near her face. I can't do this, I can't hurt her. You're so weak, she's weakening you. Do it. Just not her face, somewhere hidden. I lift her shirt and hover the knife over her body. My hand shaking. I take a deep breath, close my eyes and...

"Agghhhh." I hear her scream in pain. It kills me. I open my eyes and see her bleeding in front of me. I'M A MONSTER. I feel the guilt overtake my body. I want to tell her I'm sorry. I want to hold her until the pain goes away but I can't. I am the Joker, these feelings aren't mine, their Jack's. Something comes over me. I throw the knife at the wall in rage. Anger not towards Jessie but towards myself. Hurting her is hurting me. All these new feelings that I had once turned off are flooding back. I smash up the room desperately trying to rid the anger inside me. I can't handle the guilt of what I have done and so I exit the room.

Frost is stood outside of the door.

"Frost!"

"Yes, sir?"

"Fix her up, take her to her room. It's the third on the upstairs corridor you can't miss it. All white, fit for an angel. Take her there and look after her."

"Yes, Sir".

"Oh and Frost," I say as I walk away. "Give her the iPod in her first draw. Music helps her sleep"

"Yes, Sir."