Turning Tables

J begins to laugh." I had a feeling you'd pull a stunt like this Moroni but..." J takes his phone from his pocket turning the screen to face Moroni.

"I have you're mama" J mocks in an Italian accent, bursting into uncontrollable laughter. Moroni spots the image of his mother with a gun to her head displayed on J's phone.

Moroni begins to smirk which cut J laughter short.

"Funny you should say that J, I had a feeling you would pull something like this too. I also have something of yours" Moroni's smirk grew.

"Harley, haha she can take care of herself "

"Not Harley.... you see J we've had a guy on the inside, feeding me information about the prince of Gotham. Turns out there's another that holds a piece of his heart. He cares about her a lot. So much so that he left her at home, away from danger...... WRONG!!! Because my men are on there way to pick her up right now. Don't you love it when tables turn" Moroni chuckled to himself.

I begin to smile under my panda head. Maybe coming here tonight wasn't such a bad idea after all.

I glance over at J. He looked sad.

"Don't hurt her, you can have whatever you want." J pleaded with Moroni.

"No J, she will be fine. They won't get her" Frost bursts out , looking over to me.

"I can't risk it. Take what you want," J says, defeated.

I look around noticing everyone's gaze was set on J. Suddenly I had an idea. I undo my shirt button, revealing the choker J had given me. The light shined onto the diamonds catching Js attention. I watch as his eyes widen and a devilish smile crawls back onto his face.

J starts to laugh again. "Oh angel," he whispers, standing from the sofa.

"What's going on? We have the girl!" Moroni shouts, confusion across his face.

All of a sudden some of Js men burst in, causing Moroni and his guards to turn around. I use this as an opportunity as I swiftly pull out my gun and point it at the guard that had previously done the same to me.

All guns where now pointing at Moroni and his men.

"Oh how tables have turned yet again!" J laughed.

"Please J." Moroni said.

"Haha sorry but I can't risk you pulling anymore stunts like this... kill them!" J ordered. The men pulled the triggers killing Moroni and his guards. All apart from the one I had been aiming at. J walked up behind me taking the gun from my hand and pulling the trigger.

I look around In shock at the blood and dead bodies. Frost ran around the sofa, pulling me into his arms.

"Are you okay?" He said. I pull away yanking the panda head off me.

"Yeah I'm fine," I say flashing him a gentle smile.

"Clean this up" J orders the men as he sits back down on the sofa, running his hand through his green hair and taking a deep breath.

"J, I..."

"No Jessie" he says cutting me off.

"I don't know if to be mad you disobey me or glad you're safe.... just don't speak to me."

He stands back up storming out of the room. I watch as he walks into the club, lifting Harley from the dance cage and exiting out the back door.

"We better follow him" Frost suggests. We walk out of the club, getting into the van and following J's car back to the mansion.

We go inside. J sharply turns to me.

"bed, now" he speaks in a low tone. I nod my head and go up to my room. I crawl into bed thinking about what tomorrow would bring. I wonder what J is going to do.