Play Time

I wake to J bursting through my bedroom door.

"Woah J" I say sitting startled.

"Don't woah J me. Get up." He says, his blue eyes glaring at me. He was breathing heavily and looked furious.

"Why? What are you going to do?" I said nervously.

" oh, I'm not going to do anything, you are."

J walks over to me, grabbing my wrist and dragging me down the stairs. I know exactly where we are going. He's taking me to the Interrogation Room.

"You said you weren't going to do anything!" I say in a panic.

He pushes open the door. On the metal bed laid Frost. He was tied down and gagged, pulling at the restraints trying to free himself. I look at J confused.

"I didn't lie doll, the only thing I'm going to do is supervise . You're the one that's going to be playing with my toys today."

J shoved me towards Frost.

"It seems the whole plan to disobey me was thought up by Mr Frost here. That got me thinking. If only there was a way to punish you both at the same time. You know how valuable my time is don't you kitten." J turned to me and smirked.

"Well there is a way to do that. You and Frost get along pretty well. I'm sure you'd never want to hurt him. Hahahahaha TOO BAD!!!"

"No NO!! " I scream as J traps me between him and the bed that Frost was strapped to. He spun me round to face Frost, reaching out he grabbed a knife and forced it into my right hand as he pinned my left hand down. He wrapped his hand around mine keeping it gripped to the knife. I wriggle around trying to free myself from his hold, only casing J to tighten his grasp further.

"PLAY TIME!" J shouts as he begins to force the knife closer and closer to Frost. I try to push it back but struggle, J is much stronger than I am.

"Johnny" I gasp, a tear falling down my face.

I lean down over him , kissing his cheek gently. "I'm sorry " I whisper into his ear as I feel J move my hand closer, the blade of the knife tracing frosts skin. I squeeze my eyes shut as I feel the knife pierce into him . The sound of frosts pain and Js laughter filling my ears. I feel my heart sink to the pit of my stomach.

"BORING! Playtimes over!" J chuckles as he realises me from his grip. I quickly open my eyes to see the damage that had been done. I turn to see J, walking towards the door . Rage takes over my body.

"I HATE YOU!!" I scream. Without thinking I throw the knife in my hand, barely missing J as it skims past his ear sticking into the doorframe next to his head.

J clenches his jaw as he turns around to face me. He points a finger .

"You better watch it missy". J says. In honesty I was surprised at how calm he was being. I looked into his eyes. He seemed hurt by my words.

"Do you really hate me doll?" He asks a painful look on his face as he waited my response.

"I don't hate you. I hate the horrible things you do!" I turn my back to J to face frost, pulling the cloth from his mouth and untie his restraints.

I hear footsteps. glancing over my shoulder I watch as J left.

I walk over to a cabinet, pulling our the first aid kit. I examine Frost's cuts, soon to discover that none were overly deep. I clean up the wounds before carefully bandaging them up. I look at him, feeling my eyes start to sting. I burst into tears, sobs escaping my mouth.

"I'm so sorry Frost, I tried to stop it." I manage to say through the tears.

Johnny reaches out, pulling me into him. He wraps his arms around me.

"I'm going to get us both out of here. I just need time to come up with a good enough plan." Frost whispers into my ear.

His words fill my head but all I can think about was J. Could I really leave him? All the things he's done but I still feel myself being pulled towards him. Could I still have feelings for this monstrous man?