Arkham Death Cell

Frost and I had made it to a motel on the outskirts of Gotham. We sat cuddled up on the bed watching TV when...

"Breaking news, the prince of crime has been caught. earlier today Gotham's very own batman captured the Joker and his partner in crime, Harley Quinn" the woman on the TV screen said.

I swiftly glance at Frost: "Who will get them out now you don't work for him? None of the other henchmen will bother to come up with a plan "

"It's not our problem anymore."

"We can't just leave them in there to rot!"

"Yes we can and we will Jessie, were finally free from that crazy son of a bitch and we're never going back"

"He's still my friend underneath all of that crazy and Harley has been there for me when I've needed her."

"Do what you want Jessie but I'm not going with you."

"Fine. I'll go on my own!" I stand up from the bed and quickly get dressed.

"Wait, are you actually going?" Frost says jumping up from the bed and following me to the door.

"Yes!" I say as I exit the motel, slamming the door in frosts face.

I run out to the car we had hired and climb in. Suddenly Frost runs out after me, opening the passenger door.

"I'm sorry" he says getting into the car. I look at him blankly.

"Listen Jessie, I just love you so much that I don't want to lose you. I want to keep you away from him, to keep you safe but I see that you'll always care for him, I'm with you no matter what you choose, you're my everything."

I let a small smile creep onto my face

"I choose you, He just needs our help, he is a old friend, I'll always be there for him but you are my future, I love you Frosty."

I lean over to kiss him.

"Now lets go" I say as I turn the key in the ignition and head to J's mansion.

We arrive and burst through the doors, the henchmen are hanging around drinking, half naked girls walk around and music blasts. I walk over to the speaker, kicking it over and smashing it. The music stops and everyone turns to face me.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?" I shout in anger.

"J and Harley are locked up and the first thing you mother fuckers do is turn the mansion into a strip club!"

"When the cats away the mice shall play." one of the henchmen laughs.

I storm over to him grabbing him by his shirt and pinning him against the wall.

"Well the cat won't be away for much longer because WE..." I throw him to the ground and turn to face the others.

"Are going to get him out. Now I suggest you all do as I tell you because either way I'm getting him out and if he finds out you didn't help... well there will be a lot of blood to clean up and I'll let you take a guess on who's it will be" the men stare at me in shock.

"Are we clear?" I question, the men nod there heads.

"Good, now get suited up while I check over the plan, meet me back down here in ten minutes." The men stand and exit the room in a rush to get ready.

Frost appears behind me, placing his hand on my lower back.

"So what's the plan?" He asks. I turn to face him.

"I don't know, I don't have one yet but they can't know that or they will think we are weak and will refuse to listen to us."

"So what now?"