Introduction [SPANKING ONE-SHOT]

[ READ THE FULL CHAPTER ON JULY 10th, 5:00 PM]

-

Taehyung was a blunt kid, he had always found a way to get in trouble. Whether it was drugs, or stealing from the liquor store—it always something to piss of Kim Namjoon, Taehyung's legal guardian. Taehyung didn't have a clue of what edged him to provoke the firm male. Maybe it was just the fact that he was over-intimating. Yes–aside from the fact that Taehyung roamed the streets at two-in-the-morning, adding the classes skipped—Namjoon always gave a smile and provided the teen with food and shelter.

Taehyung found a way to break Namjoon's cheeky habit of forgive, forget, and move forward. It was the very day Taehyung brought a pale girl with blonde-hair to the house when Namjoon left for work, and he broke the only rule Namjoon felt the most stricken towards, sex; Making out, fucking, sloppily done blow jobs. Yes, Taehyung did whatever he wanted to the poor girl, and that meant that unnerved female enjoyed every second of it.

Sure enough that girl was called a slut, and of course, not the boy who practically raped her. Sexual pleasure wasn't enough though, so he began to smoke on school grounds (he was quickly suspended.) and Namjoon wasn't very happy. Especially not when he found the condom wrappers stashed in the garage can.

"Just–no. Don't even open your fucking mouth. I'll find out what to do with you."

The boy shrugged and voided back into his room, unaware of the punishment that Namjoon held back for years.

-

@RinMinga

©️2018