Don't Look at Me - [Park Jimin]

Music I used: Hold me tight - BTS

-

Jimin is curious, so he explores his body a little. Oh yeah, Yoongi's still in the room.

-

Jimin decides that despite it being early in the morning, he wants to touch himself. He's not even hard, just curious. So when his fingers inch towards his limp penis he makes a strange sound, not one of pleasure, just confusion. It's when he wraps his warm fingers around his base that he feels the ecstasy. He begins to pump slowly, finding his way around and guiding his unoccupied wrists to his nipples, biting down on his tongue to minimize the noise. He hasn't played with himself in ages, he never had the time to because of concerts or practice and god knows he doesn't have a partner for this. All he had was his roommate, which shouldn't have been so fucking arosing.

He needed to finish up quickly, even if Yoongi wouldn't wake up until the afternoon, he shouldn't be doing this with someone else in the room. Jimin soon gave up on feeling disgusting and turned back to his palms, massaging his pecks in small circles which he sped up the process on his other hand. It felt good, really damn good and Jimin wasn't going to let anything ruin it.

In retrospect, Yoongi never woke up to noise. Maybe Jimin just didn't do a good enough job at muffling himself. Yoongi groggily rolls to the other side of his bed until he realizes where it came from and sits up alarmingly fast, "What the fuck, Jimin?" Jimin is quick too though, he pulls his shirt down and hand out of his underwear, ha stares at his roommate with sweat dripping apast his neck. "Sorry, I didn't athink you'd wake up." Yoongi rolls his eyes hastily, "You're loud, Jimin, like really loud. I'm surprised Namjoon didn't barge in here and kick your ass." Jimin, who thought he had been subtle, feels his face begin to heat up. "Oh," is all he can pant out, fazed that he hadn't been able to reach his climax before being interrupted.

Yoongi moans out, "I can't believe you woke me up, now I can't go back to sleep." Jimin isn't sure how to respond, so he slips an awkward cough and hermits under the covers embarrassed. "Maybe I should punish you." Yoongi's words aren't playful, maybe that's what has gotten Jimin so riled up. If he wasn't able to respond before, he sure as hell is at lost for words now. "Yeah, you've been pretty bratty all week." The fact that Yoongi is even thinking about it has him harder than he was before. He isn't able to protest, though. Yoongi holds a scary personality, even to Park Jimin—so there was no getting out of whatever the fuck he started. "Come here, Jiminie." A few moments of silence stills the room, Jimin doesn't move not because he doesn't want to but because he can't. If Yoongi saw how hard he was he'd never be able to live with himself again, let alone room with him. Yoongi's tone doesn't grow any softer, "Don't disobey me, get over here now."

So here Jimin is, crawling from his sheets, bottom half of his body completely exposed. Jimin isn't usually so timid, and he should never be afraid of his own band mate but Yoongi intimidated him beyond belief, he'd never be able to look him in the eye again. "Over my lap, you know the drill."

Actually, no, I don't thank you very much.

So Park Jimin simply lumps over his elder, uncomfortably hard against the older boy's inner thigh. Yoongi starts without warning, smacking and pounding his ass without any sympathy in his wrist.

It hurt, like hell.

Worse than he had anticipated. Yet, every time he squirmed in Yoongi's lap the beating only got worse, so did his climax. The pain brought the serenity of pleasure, because fuck, he really needed to cum. Jimin doesn't cry at all, just begs for the punishment to be over so he can run to the bathroom and take care of his problem before he accidentally creamed Yoongi's pajamas.

Yoongi finishes up quickly, rubbing Jimin's ass to stop the aching which he really wished would stop. Once Jimin is allowed to sit up, inconsequentially in Yoongi's lap, he grips the sides of his shirt—hiding somewhere in Yoongi's chest. This had to be the most humiliating thing that happened to him.

It really should have been, until Min fucking Yoongi slowly trailed down to his cock and started to jerk him off. Jimin can't breathe, "What are you doing?" Yoongi shrugs, "You we're going to do it thinking of me anyways." Even if Yoongi had been right, what an arrogant attractive asshole. His pace turns into a rhythm, growing a little more frantic after Jimin tries to fuck his hand.

It drives Park insane, the way Yoongi's thumb circles his tip tediously, making sure to make use of every corner and nerve. It does the trick, soon enough Jimin is spurting hot semen all over Yoongi's fingers. Jimin can't believe he just got a handjob on his roommates lap.

Yoongi smiles at him, "Don't hide away, I wanna see you." So Jimin looks, almost away, but finds himself fondling into Yoongi's eyes. His lips meet Yoongi's, it's quick, subtle but caressing.

They fuck later, inconsequential details.

-

-

-

QOTD: Favorite candy? :)

also im aware i only did maknae line so far, but i have a prompt list for everyone, this one was the easiest.

-

-

-