Tecnichally Not My Fault Pt. 2 [Jeon Jungkook]

[A/N] - So I wanted to write a piss fic but I'm lazy and dead tired so I mashed my two favorite kinks and low key did something I never though I'd do. Taeminkook with plot (kinda)

[Music I Used]

UNDERTALE - HEARTACHE - GENTLE LOVE

[Prompt]

Targeting gets fed up with Jungkook's bullshit after his and Jimin's incident. Jungkook doesn't know better and opens his mouth

-

Jungkook is too tired to bullshit another day of work, and honest to god Jimin's ass was looking mighty juicy right now. Jungkook is just grateful he's in his room alone of the the bulge in his pants wouldn't be able to resist his touch. So Jungkook just does what he usually does when he hard and horny, he pulls out a bottle a lube and plops the cold substance all over his thick cock. He grabs his phone and pulls up the picture of nude Jimin and starts rubbing again.

He works his way around his shaft eagerly, he can only imagine how the inside of Jimin felt, it would probably me softer and warmer than his sloppy hand-job. He wondered how Jimin would use his lips to his balls and tease his until his nipples perked up, until Jimin stuffed his pretty tongue up his ass and fiddled around. He thought about possible positions that he would fuck Jimin in, and how Jimin would scream out for the whole world to hear. The whole thing made Jungkook want something more than just his hand, it made Jungkook want Jimin. Shit, he needed Jimin so badly right now that he was shoving his fingers so far up his hole so he wouldn't cum just by the thought of the older man. He needed more, now.

Jungkook pants a wheezes, he's reaching his climax again,

Only this time the door doesn't fly open and he reaches his orgasm blissfully. Yeah, it definitely didn't fly open. And Jungkook was a little more than thrown off when Park Jimin stood awkwardly in front of him with his hands glued to his mouth.

"Are you jacking off to a photo of my ass?"

Jungkook's heart is beating out of his chest, he isn't sure how to reply except quickly scramble to hide his dick and photo again. "Wha—no." Actually bullshit. Jungkook feels like a twelve-year-old who got all F's on his report card. "Are you fucking insane?" Jimin grits out, horror still spiking his every corner. "Jimin, I can explain!" Jungkook is rushing to compromise with his hyung, and it's not working as smoothly as he hoped. "Well, I'm listening." Pure disgust trembles from Park's throat, and even then—he can't help but want to dismiss the butterflies in his stomach. "It's because I've been feeling a certain way y'know?" Jungkook looks at the silk sheets once more, eye contact not altered. "Yeah, I get it, you're horny—but why me?" Jimin can't comprehend was leaves the youngest member's mouth after.

"I like you."

What the fuck was that supposed to mean? The one and only Jeon Jungkook has feelings for him? What could get more glorious about this day—and it's all too much to take in. "You don't get do that." Jimin starts, "You don't get to just say you like me after I've had the shittiest day of my life." Jimin feels sick to his stomach, because he has no idea what he's supposed to say. It's not like he doesn't feel the same, it's no surprise that he was interested in the youngest member—but it just doesn't feel right. Not like this, this was wrong—all wrong. "I know, I'm sorry." But is he really? Jungkook can barely describe it, the feeling in his chest that radiating. "No, I'm sorry—I don't know what you're expecting but it's not me. So you should get over me quickly." Jimin doesn't mean for it to sound harsh, but there was no sugarcoating it.