Betrayal Beneath The Surface - [Kim Taehyung]

[A/N] - I didn't lie about making another Spanking One-Shots ;)
Read my Original? @Fluffy_Smut

Music I used

-

The Eye ~ Piano

Taehyung was a blunt kid, he had always found a way to get in trouble. Whether it was drugs, or stealing from the liquor store—it always something to piss of Kim Namjoon, Taehyung's legal guardian. Taehyung didn't have a clue of what edged him to provoke the firm male. Maybe it was just the fact that he was over-intimating. Yes–aside from the fact that Taehyung roamed the streets at two-in-the-morning, adding the classes skipped—Namjoon always gave a smile and provided the teen with food and shelter.

Taehyung found a way to break Namjoon's cheeky habit of forgive, forget, and move forward. It was the very day Taehyung brought a pale girl with blonde-hair to the house when Namjoon left for work, and he broke the only rule Namjoon felt the most stricken towards, sex; Making out, fucking, sloppily done blow jobs. Yes, Taehyung did whatever he wanted to the poor girl, and that meant the unnerved female enjoyed every second of it.

Sure enough that girl was called a slut, yet of course, not the boy who practically raped her. As if sexual action wasn't enough, he began to smoke on school grounds (he was quickly suspended.) and Namjoon wasn't very happy. Especially not when he found the condom wrappers stashed in the kitchen garbage can.

"Just–no. Don't even open your fucking mouth. I'll find out what to do with you."

The boy shrugged and voided back into his room, unaware of the punishment that Namjoon held back for years, Namjoon glued his hands to his face and felt hot tears run down his cheeks. I never asked for this... he began to hiccup while pitifully sobbing as he runs his fingers through his thick black hair. This boy was such a trouble maker, Namjoon could barely juggle work and feeding himself, let alone Taehyung. Namjoon didn't blame Taehyung, he blamed himself—every time Taehyung got in trouble he wouldn't even ground him. This was different, he needed to stop this now.

So he thought of the most reasonable punishment as a parent. Something to stop Taehyung until he feared another punishment. Maybe...he could spank the boy? It didn't sound reasonable at all and that should only be done if he was Taehyung's biological parent. But as Namjoon thought about it more Taehyung's biological parents made him this way and there was no way that those people were going to spank their son, so it was up to the older to do it himself.

He wiped his tears and headed towards Taehyung's room, where loud music was being played. Namjoon burst through the door, "turn off the music." He says loudly, and Taehyung does so, confused. "We need to have a talk, Taehyung." Namjoon said, and Taehyung grimaced looking at the man up and down. Taehyung was sitting on his bed, Namjoon sat next to him. "Before I do anything, I want you to tell me what's going through your mind." Namjoon said firmly, but Taehyung didn't answer. He was confused so he shrugged. "Answer me." Namjoon snaps—Taehyung flinches.

"I don't know." Taehyung is speechless, this wasn't Namjoon. A ball was growing in Taehyung's throat. "You have five seconds to come up with an excuse, or you won't like what is going to happen next." Namjoon stares at Taehyung straight in the eyes and Taehyung looks down. "I was being reckless, I wanted to have fun." Taehyung says, the ball growing painful and tears stinging to his eyes. Why was Taehyung about to cry? He's strong, but Namjoon is stronger. "Here's what going to happen, I'm going to spank you and after that you are grounded and can only come out for bathroom and meals. No phone, no computer, just books and homework." Namjoon says every word clearly, yet he can't believe his ears. Namjoon was going to spank him. Taehyung begins to sob, he doesn't want to be punished. "I promise I'll be good, I promise." Taehyung pleads, the words don't fall out correctly and are muffled.

"I know you'll be good, so that's why I'm doing this." Namjoon sighs, he really didn't like it when Taehyung cried, because Taehyung was a good kid, but sometimes he got caught up in himself and didn't realize it. "Over my lap," Namjoon says steadily, all while Taehyung weakly plops his chest of his knees with uncontrollable hiccups. "It's going to hurt, but you're going to have to be strong," Namjoon tells Taehyung, and the boy nods, squeezing his eyes shut. It happens all too fast, the hits rain down and are most certainly painful.

Taehyung was fully clothed, but the stinging was still unbearable. Namjoon's hand was rough and Taehyung let out a strangled whimper. The spanking continued for another three minutes, but it didn't start to really hurt until the last thirty-or-so-seconds, then Taehyung squirmed in Namjoon's and struggled off but it only leads to more painful slaps.

The hitting began to slow, but Taehyung continued to cry. Namjoon let Taehyung up. Taehyung wiped his tears but they kept falling, Namjoon pulled the kid into a hug. "You have no idea how much I love you, you're the light in my life, I want you to know that, kiddo." Namjoon kisses Taehyung's forehead and lets him go. "I love you too, dad." Namjoon felt his heart sink at the last words, "Rest sweetheart, your other punishment doesn't start until tomorrow." The man closes Taehyung's door.

Taehyung curls up in his bed, seeking warmth in his blankets and grabs his phone.

Park Jimin :

I'm really sorry, Taehyung, I hope you understand.

Kim Taehyung :

I understand.

Park Jimin :

I just don't feel that way about you, you're really nice though.

Kim Taehyung :

Sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable with my feelings.

Park Jimin :

Please don't be upset, Taehyung I'm just not gay.

-

Taehyung was just having a really bad day.