Famished - [Kim Seokjin] pt. 1

A/N: super sorry that I took so long on a prompt :(

Summary: Seokjin hates the CEO of the company he works for. Maybe that showed a little too much.

-

-

-

Seokjin has headaches all day, blistering pain through his veins that don't seem to want to come to down. And in making matters worse, the young adult stuck working for who could possibly be the craziest bastard alive. The businessman is curt, finely tuned to every detail on his designer tux. It pisses him off to no end.

Not only was the man fuckily attractive, but he was also a total dickwad when it came to everyday people things. Seokjin had to do everything for this shitstain, more than a driver even should, maybe it hadn't been worth the money anymore. It hadn't mattered, though I, Jeon Jungkook was the same as everyone else in that part of town, a self-revolving brat. If it wasn't for those pancakes he ate that morning he'd probably be feeling much worse, not that it could get to that point anyway; or so he hoped.

It had been the final stop the CEO's apartment complex, the tires crisp against the chunky cement. Seokjin pulls in at the an empty parking space. Kim exists the car promptly, nausea overwhelming him as he falls back to open the back seat for his boss. Jungkook didn't pay much mind, simply taking his sweet cherry-ass time as he failed to exit the vehicle.

Please.

Seokjin is begging, hoping his pain could cease so he didn't have to humiliate himself in front of such an important person. The faith had lasted long enough and Jungkook's leisure took a toll on Kim's unholy body. His organs swayed dangerously as he struggled to keep his breakfast down his throat, acid burning his tongue all while Jungkook typed away on his cellphone. The only thing worse than throwing up next to Jungkook was throwing up on Jungkook.

Thank god things took a turn for the former.

Seokjin can't hold back the flood, the color spews past his pink lips, fluffy as it hits the cold pavement. The only thing Seokjin could think about was the cramping feeling in his abdomen as his body betrayed him. He can hear Jungkook's disgust, alongside the insensitive tone of him being fired about thirty seconds after he was done puking his guts out. But even as the rest of the contents leave him and the only thing he can taste is the distinct taste of stomach acid, Jungkook doesn't say a single word.

Seokjin hates this part, he hates how Jungkook has left him with no choice but to wallow in his own pity. The older man is too afraid to look up, scared that he'll see the piercing gaze of the man he hated yet couldn't bother to leave. "Look at me," until it's commanded to him, the only thing left to do is face him. Jungkook's eyes are soft despite his words, "Disgusting," Seokjin is right, not even anger can bubble from him this time; rather pure exhaustion. Seokjin's cheeks are stained a temporary red, as are his lips and nose. Kim's eyes are wobbly, frail and weak—with the useless attempt to hold back unnecessary tears. "Come here," Jungkook starts, removing his brief case from under his feet, "Get over my lap you fucking faggot," Seokjin can't stop them this time, empathy leaks from his eyes as he pleads with the other. "Please...I'm sorry," his attempt is worth nothing, if Jungkook insists on such a inappropriate punishment then Jungkook gets what he wants.

Seokjin wipes at the corners of his mouth, no longer doting about the expensive tuxedo that took up most of his savings. The man edges towards Jeon's lap, leaning in to find a more comfortable position. To his surprise, Jungkook closes the door, sparing him that much dignity to any passerby's. Jungkook swallows his lip "You're wondering why I'm doing this, aren't you?" Seokjin is too upset to reply, too afraid that his response would be no more than ugly sobs. Jungkook continues hastily, "It's because you're special. Since the day I saw you, I've always wondered how far you'd go to make me happy. So I tortured you, treated you like complete shit, and still you stayed." Jungkook strikes down hard, and Seokjin is unable to brace himself from the sharp pain on his rear, "Why is that? Are you in love with me like the rest of those sluts?" Another smack rains down painfully, "Or do you enjoy it, do you think about it every time you cum each night?" Kim shakes his head vigorously, denying it because he hates Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook continues to hit him ruthlessly, Seokjin trembling with each plotting strike. "Answer me, whore!" An especially painful slap putting him in place, he begs for mercy, "N-No! I don't, p-please stop." Saliva glosses over his rosy lips, there's nothing left to say to the man. Jungkook clicks his tongue, a new feeling buzzing too close to Kim's cock for his liking. Jeon simply lifts the older with his knee, reaching in his pocket for his phone. Seokjin's ears ring too loud for him to here anything of the conversation but a, "I'll be there in fifteen." Jungkook cursed under his breath, "Get out and go home," Seokjin thinks this is the finale of being fired, and he can't say it's much of a shock. But Jungkook proves him wrong and whims out horrifying words.

"Come to my office later tonight when you're not feeling ill, we're not done here."

Go fuck yourself, Kim thinks—fabricating his anger.

-

-

-

QOTD: Is everyone healthy in quarantine?