Technically Not My Fault - [Park Jimin]

A/N - Thank me later

Music I used - Promise [Park Jimin]

Jimin forgets there's consequences to certain things, he learns it's best not to upset his hyung's in the middle of an interview and think he'll get away with it.

Or

Jimin upsets the rap line and Jimin doesn't understand the severity of his situation.

-

-

-

It's 12 am in Seoul, South Korea. BTS is sitting causally on white cushioned chairs as they wait for the camera to hit record. 1, 2, 3. "Hello, we are BTS!" The boys say in unison as they join hands and now to camera. The boys sit back down again, "It's actually Bangtan!" One the interviewers hum approvingly. Jimin giggles, "Yeah, we're real!" He says and shows his crescent smile. It was all uninteresting to Jimin after that, it was like all interviews, same questions. Yet, BTS happily did so anyway, they loved fans and was all that mattered. It wasn't until a new question sparked Jimin's bubble that he listened carefully to the words. "Park Jimin, if you could describe the rap line in three words what would it be?" Jimin clicked his tongue. "Obnoxious, intimidating, and awkward." Jimin nods his head, it's a joke.

But it takes a while for everyone to process so after a few seconds they give an uncomfortable laugh. Yet, Yoongi feels tension rising his chest and anger bubbling up in his mind, how could Jimin say something so demeaning on camera? Even Namjoon seems upset by the remark, it wasn't funny at all, it was quiet uncalled for and rude. Hoseok is the only one who keeps his shit together and doesn't show his expressions, instead he's bitchy in a silent way with arms crossed and lips thinned. One of the interviewers catch Jimin, "Wasn't that a bit much?" They chuckle, and Jimin shakes his head. "Not really, it's an honest fact!" Jimin grins, "But my Hyung's know I love them so it's okay!" It's not okay, and Jimin is on thin ice right now. Namjoon would have freaked if it weren't for the camera's and people watching their every movement.

The rest of the interview goes through smoothly without another mishap. They finish off with a big blast and even manage a goodbye with happy faces. They finally leave the room after what felt like hours and Jimin is quite grateful to be out of the hot room. That's when they bash at him, "I can't believe you said that Jimin, I'm extremely disappointed." Namjoon shakes his head, "That wasn't cool at all," Hoseok provides. Yoongi just watches silently, he's too upset to speak. Jimin is in a state of utter confusion, he's done nothing wrong! "Are you mad because of how I described you?" Jimin raises an eyebrow, Yoongi opens his mouth the speak but Taehyung stops him. "They are, their upset because they expected better coming from you, Min-ah." Taehyung frowns, it was true that Jimin shouldn't have said that but he did have an idea where the older man was coming from.

Jimin blinks, "It was a joke, why are you getting so worked up about it?" Jimin mumbles and rolls his eyes. Namjoon stomps his foot, it sure gets Jimin's attention. "Excuse me, what did you just say?" The leader dares, but Jimin takes a step back. "You even knew it was a joke, why are you so upset over nothing?" Jimin scoffs, but he's testing waters that he shouldn't go near. "Nothing? Do you realize how pathetic you made us sound? Even as a joke, that was rude and extremely hurtful." Yoongi clenches his fist, did Jimin not care how they felt? "Whatever, it's done and over can we just go home now?" Namjoon grabbed Jimin's wrist, "It's not done and over, Jimin." But Jimin holds his wrist back and eyes the three rappers. "It is, get over yourself." No one expected that, especially not Namjoon. Namjoon feels tears threaten to fall from his eyes all while Seokjin is comforting Yoongi as he cries into his arms.