Chapter 1 - Getting things done

* JA's Pov *

It is a Saturday morning and I can't believe Aaron still sleep. We got things to do today, can't wait it's July 1st and school starts back in A month and 25 days. TURN TF UP!!!!! I need to wake A up so we can go ahead and get finish.

" Aarooooooon" !!! ( I scream to the top of my lungs)

* A Pov *

I hoped out of bed quick as hell and ran down stairs like my life depended on it.

"what JA's? Whats on fire? "

She laughing her ass off

"Whats so damn funny hoe "?

"You are did you see how fast you ran down them stairs. Maaaaan i'v never seen yo run so fast" ! ( She said trina catch her breath from laughing so hard)

" Really it's funny ooook. And do not do that again "

"Ok..ok..Go get ready so we can be out"

I walked up stairs and pulled out a purple Victoria Secret panti and bra set. I hopped in the shower for about 20mins and hopped out and did my hygiene Then I put on lotion and then walked over to my closet to find something to wear. I decided to wear my cuffed denim shorts, black half shirt (lace at the top), silver belly button ring, Nike Air Jordan 4s GS (dark green glow), i flat ironed my hair, put on my black benie, gold jewlry, and my pink lip stick. I look good. I be stunting on these niqqas to were it's almost funny.

* JA's Pov *

I turned around and see my sister standing on the stairs. Lord my sister is as fine as they come. Any niqqa who let her go is dumb asf.

" Lets be out sexy "

" Ight hold up take my pic outside "

we walk outside and I take two pictures of her and two of me and her. I decided to wear my uptown denim girl shorts, black suspender clipped crop top, Retro 5s ( Fire Reds), gold jewlry, my hair down and curly, and my red lip stick. Me and my sister is like Beyonce and Jay Z without the relationship. Our bund couldn't be broken. we got into my red camero 2014 and got onto the road.

* A Pov *

The first place was the mall, me and sis like to shop and as you can tell the way we dress is A1. I was look at the likes and comments I got on instagram of the pics that we took back at the house. Then I felt myself hit the floor and that ish hurt.

" Damn my niqqa watch were the fuck you going knocking into me and shit "

" My bad ma I didn't mean to knock you down "

" Of course "

She sticks her hand out and helped me up. I look up and see this cute ass stud who stood about 5'6-5'8, with tats every were, and brown eyes. Oh and lets not forget ma can dress. I think I was stareing a lil to long and hard cuz she asked me :

" Am I that damn cute " ?

I snapped out of my trans to speak back

" You straight but you not all of that " I shot back and she giggled

" I must be cuz you was stareing while biteing your lip and smiling " I smiled and started blushing

" Well anty who i'm Aaron but people call me A. how about you " ?

" Well lil mama I am Ayonna but people call me Yonna or Yon.

" Ok...well me and JA's gotta get going gotta keep these hoes staring and hateing"

I look over and JA's talking to some stud who stood about 5'6-5'8 as well. She was cute. " lets go JA's" I said grabing her and walking off.

" Bye " JA's said pouting

" Wait "

" Yes " ? (I asked annoyed)

" Your number....Can I have it" ?

I put my number in her phone and JA's put her number in ole girl phone and we left and did what we came here to do.

* Ayonna Pov *

Man shawty was bad. I mean she had a pretty smile, ha shoe and dress game was A1, she was cocky (put a niqqa in his place.....NOT), ha ass was fat, and ha boobs was like look at meeeee. Lmfao. I want her and i'm gonna have her.

" Man Tay...shawty was bad wasn't she " ?

" Yea but watch out cause I got JA's

" Ight bruh lets go "

Oh yea Tay is the girl JA's was talking to, but Tay real name is Taylor. My lil brother.