Chapter 4 - That Niqht and then sum

* JA'sPov *

So we dropped Quan off at home and Kay came home with us because her car was still here, but she staying the night. Me, Kay, and Aaron are sitting on the couch Watching ' Boys in the Hood '. Then ma comes walking in the house stumbling at 2:00 in the morning. I swear she on that stuff. I look at Aaron and she didn't take her eyes off of the T.V. not once. I don't think she cares any more. She's Gavin up and I am next in line to give up cause I'm tiered of going through this with her, and then she takes her frustrations out on us. I wasn't haven that. Kay dumb ass gone speak now watch ma have something to say. I hope Kay jump on her with that smart mouth of hers.

" Hay Ms.Hariss "

" Kay I don't wanna here it...why is you even her Kay "

" Man don't worry "

" I'm out JA's and A "

* A Pov *

Kay aint going no where I'm getting bout tired of my momma just cause she gotta problem with Mrs. blue, Kay ma don't mean she gotta take it out on Kay. Auntie Blue was just Trina help so she needa take a site down real quick.

" Kay sit your ass down Right now "

" Man I ain't got time for this "

" Kay man sit down "

" Ight bruh "

" Ma gown somewhere we were just fine before you got home and Trina run and direct sum shit. you ain't be dong it so we don't need you now "

" W.e hoe "

I know she didn't just call me what I'm thinking. Calm down Aaron Count to ten and breath. Uggh I just wanna drag ha down the got damn stairs

" Kay can we stay at your spot for a couple days "

" Yea..Lets go"

" JA'sPov *

Me and Aaron went up stairs and packed all of our clothes, shoes, jewelry,and anything Elsa. Then Aaron stupid self gone go in the kitchen and pack all sodas, all snacks, and anything Elsa we bought in in there. It's this medium size mansion for about 2,000 but the man who own it son likes Aaron so she been getting her flirt on so we can get is for less. My sister is sneaky, and deceiving at times. I love that girl she's my sister, my best friend, my world, my Day 1 & back bone. You hoes ain't got nothing on us. We walk out the house and Aaron didn't even worry about locking the doors, but she got her key I know how pooh fillen. We pull up to Kay house cause she don't live with Annie boo no more. Kay is 19 with alot going for her. She lives is this big ass house, she's over and beyond cute, and she's smart (street & Book). As soon as we walked in I was amazed and by the look on sis face she was too. Kay showed us to the guest room and I got in the shower cuz I'm sleepy and ready to K.O.

* Kay Pov *

I'm finna let y'all in on a huge secret. Soooo like don't tell nobody but I am in love with JA's not in a fam type wat but, I wanna be with her. She says she love me but I know what she mean she talm bout in a fam type way. When I tell her I love her it goes both ways. I'm not even gone lie when I seen ha and old girl Tay dancing yesterday that shit pissed me off like frfr you just don't even understand. I know y'all probably like that's nasty cause she your cousin. My ma & they ma been best friends since they can remember. Then the three of us got close, but Ms. Harris fell off and ma tried to help her and, she flipped on ma and ma wasn't haven that at all. I still got mad love for Ms. H but she needa learn when to chill out. Also I was heading to my hommie Chris house and she was about to give this niqqa top for some money. All I could do was shake my head. I wanna tell my girls but, they already going through it. Im going to wait till they get settled in before I say something. I know they gone be mad I ain't tell them sooner but, it wont matter cause they can never stay mad at me. I be fillen so loved especially by JA's when she hug or kiss me on my cheek. She just don't know what she be doing to me. Ha touch does something to me. She just don't know it.