Chapter 2 - Getting Ready and Recognizing Faces

* A Pov *

Me and JA's was in the car when The Worst came on by Jhene Aiko came on.

" JA's man this my shit bruh "

" Man shut the fuck up every song is yo shit "

" W.e hoe "

We ride home listening to Jhene and me sing and rap the worst

- Tell me what you say now

tell me wat you say come again

if you can not stay down

then you do not ave to pretend

Like there is no way out

I should have never let you in

cause you got me faced down

and don't take this personal

but you are the worst

you know what you've done to...

" Man why you cut my song off "

" Cuz one you sound horrible and you loud and two were at home... "

" Don't play you know I sound good and so "

" Yea you do now get out of my shit " !

" Man I can't wait till my car get out the shop "

" Me too " (she says slaming the door laughing)

* JA's Pov *

Rememer them girls from the mall especially Tay. I wonder if A remember them they both go to our school im in 10th grade, Tays in 11th grade, Yonna and A is in 12th. Smh how does she not remember. I'll be asking her later during girl time. We going out toniqht then we gone come home and watch movies and eat snacks etc...Who wouldn't go today it's the 1st and and its a Saturday. Im hungry thats all I can think about right now food...food...food..Don't judge me.

" A im hungry "

" Take ya fat hungry ass in the kitchen and eat "

" Ugggh ok niqqa "

She act like she can't cook a niqqa a meal she know I can't cook to save my life cuz ma didn't show me yet, But Aaron teaching me so I ain't bugging one an honest note I hope Tay call me cuz im really fillen ha i'v had the hudgest crush on her since I was in 7th and she was in 8th grade. I wonder if she recognized me.

* A pov *

Sitting on the couch flipping through the channels and Love and Hip Hop came on, K. Michelle is my bitch I am obssesed with her so I think Imight watch this. Me and JA's going out tonight I wonder what Zi'Quan, Kayce, and RonQwese doing. I'm about to put them in a group chat on kik cuz I want them to come out with us.

Queen A. = Kay, Quan, and Ron

Kay love = Yes Pooh

Loyalty = Wassup best friend

Ron_Ron = What niqqa damn

Queen A. = Ron don't be cusing at me niqqa damn and yall wanna go to club Zero Degrees toniqht?

Ron_Ron = You don't make me wat to do hoe and yea text me the info. Uh and I needa ride

Loyalty = Yea im down and come get me @ 8 and i'll leave from your house

Kay Love = Im omw i'ma get dressed and stuff over there

Queen A. = Ron find a ride cuz I dun told u bout that. I got you Quan and ight Kay we here.

Loyalty = Bye best friend

Queen A. = Bye boo

Kay Love= Omw bye

Queen A. = See yo Kay

Run_Ron = Don't act like that

Queen A. = Bye Ron

I am waiting for Kay to pull up and I started thinking about Yonna. I mean she was cute and the way she talked was sweet and layed back and ha voice when she talked sent chills down my body. I would be glad to call her mines cause she look & smell good, and ma was bad asf. I want her im just not gonna say nothing yet. It's going on 8:00 and I already texted Ron the deeds I gotta go get Quan ima just let JA's know Kay on the way.

" Kay on the way JA's be on the watch "

" Kay my favorite cousin kay " ??

" Yeah "

" yay " (she scream with all her might)

" You gone learn about doing that "

* JA's Pov *

Who TF she think she be talking to.. Momma should be on her way home although she aint never here. So me and Aaron basically raise ourselves thats why we saving money to move out plus Aaron a Dope Girl. Queen of the streets. I don't like it but she be getting hella paid. She still my baby though. Everybody knows A though on every corner she turns. People will kill for her safety, and the same goes for me. Can't wait to MOVE..

" Bitch im here "

I jumped so hard because I was so deep down in my thaughts

" O.M.G Kaaaaaaay TF you been " ?

" Handling business now go get ready so when A and Quan get back we can be ready "

" Ok Boo "

I miss kay I havent seen her in for ever and I know what business she talking about ha and a part of this Dope Girl group and Aaron runs it. She the biggest Dope Girl in North Carolina.

* A Pov *

I drove to Quan house in JA's car and sat outside for about 10mins while Move That Dope played on the radio then Quan finally brought his high yellow self outside. He was lightskin, with hazel eyes, dreads with bleached tips that stopped down his back. If only I wasnt gay. We headed back to my house and August Alsina Benediction started playing. After 15 mins of driving it is now 8:43. Took me 20mins to get there, sat out there for 10mins, and 15mins to get back. I unlocked the door and was showered with kisses by Kay.

" Kay you look good ma "

* Kay Pov *

I miss my cuzins they are one of the best things that happened to me. I decided to wear a black Lace-Trimmed Maxi dress, red Posh Patent pumps, silver jewlry and my red lipstick. I was the shit.

* JA's Pov *

I'm a bad bitch. Just wait my outfit is about to explain it all. WATCH!! I got on a red Daring Kit Skatter Skirt, White Floral Lace peplum top, black Gleo Laser cut sandals, Hair up in a nice tight bun with a pretty red bow in the front, and my red lipstick. Fuck with me if you want to don't let the pretty face and outfits fool you. Ok and yea about Kay she light skin with honey brown eyes with a coke bottle shape and she has long pretty hair..natural curly. Right now she has box braids.

* Zi'Quan Pov *

Maaan im standing in the mirror admiring myself. I am one handsum muhfucker. I have on a pair of cargo pants, A micky mouse gray weed hoodie, The Air Jordan x, Gold chain and silver stud earing. Soon as I step foot out the car they gone want me lord.

* A Pov *

I got I the shower for about 20mins got out lotioned my body and put on my black victoria secret bra & pantie set. I decided I wanted to wear a black Double Slit Maxi skirt, white Suspender Clipped Crop Top, Gold pumps, gold necklace with my name on it, gold earrings and bracelts. With my Moon Light Path perfume, I already did my hygiene so im good and look good. I grab my gold clutch and walk down stairs.

" Lets be out yall '

They all look back at me and in harmony they all say " daaaaaaaaammmmmnnn "

" Lol yall come on before the V.I.P section is full my buddy works the door toniqht "

" Ight ma " Quan says licking his lips

Lord he knows he needs to stop

kay and JA's grabs their clutches and I cut off all light and walk out.