chapter 3 - Party Time

* A Pov *

We was on the way to the club when Loyal by Chris Brown came on and Quan decides he wanna rap.

- I wasn't born last niqht
I know these hoes aint right
but you was blowing up ha phone last niqht
but she ain't have her ringer nor her ring on last niqht
oh niqqa thats the nerve
why give a bitch your heart when she'd rather have a purse -

" Because niqqa not everbody want you just for yor money now hop out my sister ride ".

Man I swear Quan voice is so sexy

" Yea...Well if thats so why don't you just go ahead and let me have you " ??

He asked me puttinq his hands on my hips and pulling me back

" Boy stop you know how I roll and this is not the way. But you know you bestfriend. We have the brother, sister relationship..so don't mess it up "

" Man W.E " (He says getting mad and walking away)

" What's his deal ma " Kay ask

" He wants me but he know I vowed not to ever date another boy and he knows how I roll "

" Ok..well..He need to get over it "

" Right.. .lets go "

We walk up to the door and try and walk right in cause Victor said he got us, but the dude working the door wanna try & man handle me like he lost his mind. Calm down Aaron. I cant.

" Niqqa have you lost your mind puttinq your hands on me..if so I wanna help you find it before I lose mine "

" You funny... but nah I got it but you not finna walk up in here like you own this bitch "

" See now you funny I damn near do own this place do u not know who I am" ??

" Nah "

" Well im A..As in Aaron as the Aaron who run these streets. Now get messed up "

* Kay Pov *

Man dude dun lost his ever loving mind putting his hands on my cuzin like that..but ima lay low for a while and see how this plays out, before all the girlyness in me leaves right Quick..he aint stupid..I think.

* A Pov *

" My bad shawty I didn't recognize you and who you were. Yall go ahead. Wait just the four of yall right " -_-

" Mmhmm and my niqqa Ron you need to ask everybody at this damn door wat they name is and if it aint Ron they don't get in free "

" Ight I got you "

" Don't fwm now & where is victor "??

" Running V.I.P go right in "

* JA's Pov *

We walked in the club and Ride by Ciara is blasting through the speakers. So ima bout to grab me a drink since everything in here is free for all five of us. I went with a Strawberry Daiquiri nun-virgin. Then this cute boy walk up to me trina spit game. Boy please get it together.

" Hay ma can I..."

" Sorry..strictly clitly stop while your ahead " (I say cutting him off but shrugging my shoulders)

" Damn ma my bad but can we be friends "

" Do it look like I was born yesterday but sure "

" Can I have your number "

" Nope I'll see you when I see you " (I say smiling)

He gets up walking away and im sitting there laughing because it's funny. I'm not gonna suger coat shit. Boys odee sometimes. Then I hear a familiar voice say : " So what you meant by your strictly clitly " . I look up and it's Tay sexy ass. I couldn't help but smile. I mean lord she was so dang cute. Although it was a neon party ha clothes popped cuz they were neon colors. I didn't even speak I just pulled her to a seat sat her down and started grinding cuz " Ride " was still on. You can tell she enjoyed it cuz she had ha hands on my hips while biting
her bottom lip. She just might naah, scratch that she is going to be mine by the end of the night..Yaaas...O.M.G I wonder if Ayonna here so she can go ahead and cuff A so me and Aaron can have the same dat. .7-1-14..