Sheith

Once again, Thx for the support. I will try and go through as many ships as possible so dont be upset if the next chapter isnt your ship. I'm trying really hard to update as fast as possible. Also if you see that I say OTP even though I said OTP for something else...don't hate comment on that chapter because there are some people who like the ship and I'm doing my best to appease to all fans. I'm sorry if you don't like the ship but if you don't like it? Just go to the next one.

Shiro and Keith: WHAT!?!?!

Welsie: *laughing so hard*

Lance: *laughing with Welsie* THE LOOKS ON YOUR GUY'S FACES ARE PRICELESS!!!

Keith: Don't make me punch you!!!

Pidge: Well now I understand why Keith calls Shiro "Daddy"

Keith: *tateltale voice* Lance does too!!!

Lance: But it's funnier when you say it because you say it so well...almost like your used to saying it. *smirks*

Welsie: *laughing way to hard to make any comments*

Hunk: Are you going to be okay?

Welsie: HAHA NO!!! *keeps laughing*

Pidge: you guys are all sinners... *fixes glasses*

Allura: yes...yes they are

Shiro: um... can we move it along? This is starting to get weird...

Keith: WASN'T THIS WEIRD TO BEGIN WITH!?!?! WE'RE REACTING TO RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN OUR FRIENDS THAT DON'T EVEN EXIST!!!!! I'VE HAD IT WITH THIS CRAP! I'M LEAVING!!! *storms out of the room*

Hunk: welp he's gone....

Shiro: I'll go check on him... *follows after him*

Lance: should we be worried?

Hunk: Nah I'm sure they'll be fine.

Welsie: *still laughing*

Pidge: Well I think it was kinda funny seeing Shiro and Keith's reaction to the ship so I'm going to say I kinda like it.

Lance: I agree with Pidge...that was hilarious.... *whispers* but mullet is mine...

Pidge: Oh my god would you just get a room with him already?

Lance: *goes bright red* what?! I don't know what you're talking about!!!

Hunk: Sure *laughs*

Allura: I don't like it...

Pidge: of course you don't, space mom

Welsie: *still dying in a corner* 😂