Final a/n (I'm sorry)

Hey everyone.

I want to apologize for not being very active when it comes to my stories. It's just when season 8 came out, it was a huge disappointment for me. Not just because my ship didn't become canon but because the writing felt rushed and the show felt like it was just trying to please producers and not the audience. There was so many loose ends to the plot and it was altogether very upsetting to me. This fandom being one of the most toxic ones I've come across doesn't help either. I know a lot of you guys are supportive but I really don't think I can continue with it.

It's been a pretty dark time for me lately and I've been having trouble with my mental health too.

That's why I've officially decided that this book is going to be discontinued along with my truth or dare book.

I'm very sorry if this upsets you I just really haven't been wanting to update.

My klance book on the other hand I'll continue because I genuinely like the plot I have for it. It might take me a while to update because of the fact that I'm not really into the fandom anymore and I'm going through some stuff but I'll try.

Also, I have another Klance book that I started a couple years ago that I might pick up again because the plot is kinda cute.

Anyways... once again I'm so sorry about this.

I love you all so much and thank you so much for reading this book.

So... for the last time,

Welsie <3