episode 2

All r shocked to see ragini As bride instead of swara....

Shekhar:ragini what is all this..where is swara

fb:

[Ragini goes to sanskar room to meet him...sanskar was talking with his friends...

san frend1:u r great sanskar..
frnd2:ha dude..finally ur revenge going to be completed..
sanskar(laughs evilly):she slapped me,how can i forget that...now she got to know,what if messed up with sanskar maheswari...i acted infront of her..i said some cheesy lines she fell for me..poor swara..now i will make her life hell....
This is all seen by ragini near d door..she was  shocked...she angrily moves towards sanskar nd holds his collar...sanskar friends r silently left frm there...sanskar was mesmerised to see ragini,her expressive eyes,her rosy lips,her beautiful face,her hair which blows on her face,her fragrance ,all makes him crazy...she shouts at him but he was lost in her beauty...
Ragini(angrily):how dare u to do this with my sister
Sanskar(came to sense):ur sister..means u r ragini.ur sister told me about u...but she didn't told about ur beauty..
Ragini:shut up...she was madly in love with u,but u wants to take revenge frm her...now only i will tell  her about ur evil move..

 she was about to leave but he pulls her towards him by holding her waist...

Ragini:what the heck..leave me 
Sanskar:cool baby..

ragini glares at him..

Sanskar:do u think she believes me

Ragini:ofcourse...she believes me

Sanskar:what if she did not believe

Ragini:i know about my sister,she loves me nd she will definitely believe
Sanskar:we will see..but one thing
Ragini:what
sanskar:if she ddnt believe then u have to do what would i said
Ragini:done
saying this ragini walks..sanskar caressed his heart while smiling..

Ragini comes to swara room..

Ragini:swara i need to talk to u
swara:bolo ragini
Ragini:vo..vo..i think he was not prefect for u
Swara:who
Ragini:sanskar..i feel he was not good for u
Swara:no ragini..when i saw him first time i also felt like this..but he was not like that,he was so gud nd he loves me so much..
ragini:but swara
swara:no buts nd ifs..he was perfect for me..dont think so much..i will be happy with him..go and get ready
Ragini:swara listen to me once
swara: get ready  fast..im going to maa..

saying she leaves..

Ragini tries to talk with shekhar but no one can ready to listen..all r bsy in marrage preparations..

Ragini dont knw,what to do...she went to sanskar room...
Sanskar:come baby..i m waiting for u
Ragini:dont do this to my sister...
Sanskar:that means she didn't believed u..i know..so u r ready for our deal..

Ragini:if i do as per ur saying..will u stop marrying swara

Sanskar:obiviously baby

Ragini:ok..tell what do u want
Sanskar:instead of ur sister ,u should marry me
Ragini (was shocked):what

Sanskar:u have to marry me..in this mandaqp..now itself only

Ragini:no i cant
Sanskar:k,i will marry ur sister nd i will do anything with her
Ragini:no i will not let this happen
sanskar:then marry me..

Ragini gets thinking

Sanskar:u have no choice baby

Ragini  agreed helplessly..
Ragini:k..i will marry u..but promice me,u will not do anything to swara for ur so called revange
sanskar:ok..but u should not tell about our deal to anyone
ragini: fine..

saying this ragini went to swara nd gave a glass of milk which is mixing of sleeping tablet...swara drinks it and falls asleep...ragini kisses her forehead nd said sorry to her...nd she gets ready as a bride to save swara life frm sanskar..]

fb ends...

Ragini was standing there helpless...jst then swara came after getting conscious,she was utter shocked seeing ragsan...she moves towards ragini ..

Swara: y did u do this,u know na how much i loves him,then y  did u do this to me..u snatched my love frm me..why..bolo ragini bolo....

Shekhar:she was asking something tell...

Ragini (didn't know what to tell,she closed her eyes) : vo..vo..when i saw him first time I fell in love with him,i  dont want to loose him..i want to be with him lifelong..so i married him..hearing this all r shocked...swara collapsed on floor nd cries..

shekhar asks sorry to dp nd says nowonwards i have only one daughter saying this he leaves with swara,sumi nd dadi...

Maheswari's also leaves their rooms angrily...Ragini is crying thinking about her family...nd says to herself ragini don't cry like this,u have to be strong then only u can fight..she wipes her tears nd goes to sanskar nd says now u r happy..

sanskar says very happy saying this he lifts her nd takes to his room..while ragini shouts leave me...he makes her stand...and says this is our room Mrs ragini sanskar mahesari....

Ragini : dnt call me like that...

Sanskar :dnt get angry baby..,today our suhagrat u have to be romantic...

Ragini : stop it...

Sanskar moves towards ragini ,she says don't dare to come near me...sanskar neard her.. she pushed him nd runs to washroom...sanskar smiles at her act....he gets a call nd leaves...after sometime ragini comes out frm washroom nd sees sanskar was not there,she takes a sigh nd lies on bed..she dozed off while thinking about swara...sanskar came there and sees she was sleeping,he gets changed and he too sleeps on bed beside ragini...