episode 12

Ragsan Reached party venue,Mr malhotra invites them nd goes to his wife nd introduced them as mr nd mrs sanskar maheswari...

Mrs malhotra : sanskar ur wife is so beautiful... u both r looking made for eachother...

Sanskar smiled nd he lightly hits ragini shoulders with his shoulder nd he winks at ragini without knowledge mr nd mrs malhotra,ragini glares at him...they talked for sometime after a while mr nd mrs malhotr excuses themselves...

Sanskar :shall we  dance..

Ragini:obiviously.....

Sanskar smiles

Ragini:oboviously no..

Sanskar smile faded..

Ragini smirks..but sanskar drags her for dance nd whispered in her ear u dont hv any option u have to dance with me..ragini looks at him annoyed...some of couples r dancing but lights spots only our adorable couple ragsan only...some romantic tune plays....sanskar pulls ragini closer by holding her hand...they r looking into eachother eyes.they have eyelock...then snskar slowly puts his hand around her waist nd other hand entwirled with ragini's hand..ndpulls even more closer.....ragini puts her hand on his shoulder while looking into his eyes...then sanskar twirls her nd pulls her now her back was touching his front..they wr dancing by moving slowly...sanskar moved his face near her neck ,ragini feels his hot breath ,closed her eyes ..sanskar lifts her in that position nd spins her nd slowly makes her down nd again he twirls her nd pulls her now her front hits his front,they wr very close to eachother they both r lost (im poor in writing dance steps sorry if it ws bad)...they get sense when they hears clapping sound...they part aways...

Ragini stood being  lost in  her thoughts ,she thinks what had happend recent...

Sanskar : thinking about me...

Ragini(being lost):  ha..

sanskar smiled then ragini realized what she said ,she bites her tounge.

Ragini(stammers):n..n.. no ,y..y should i think about u...

sanskar : dnt lie...

Ragini : im not lying...

jst then mr malholtra calls sanskar he went whie saying i will be back in 2min....

Ragini feels thirsty so she goes to drinks counter nd asks to waiter give apple juice for her...but mistakenly,he gave alcohol instead of apple juice ...ragini drinks it nd feels diff taste but she ignores it..she likes it nd asks another one ..now waiter gives her apple juice..ragini sips nd splits nd says to waiter not this one ,give what gave u before...waiter understands by her behavior. he mistakenly  gave her alcohol ...

waiter : sorry mam vo..

Ragini (cuts him):  are i asked juice u said sry,plz give one more glass..

waiter : but mam ...

ragini : no buts nd vuts give or else i will complain about u to ur boss...waiter gave her...

she was drinking...sanskar sees her while talking to mr malhotra nd he was shocked...he immediately excuses himself nd goes to ragini...

sanskar takes d glass frm her hand nd says y did u drunk..

ragini( pouts): areh i drank apple juice only ,give my glass....

sanskar ( smells that drink ): no its not a apple juice it was alcohol...

Ragini : no u r lying,i want this apple juice...

sanskar said no nd he keeps that glass aside nd takes her to outside.

Ragini : y did u took me here leave me i want apple juice...

sanskar :come.. i will give at home...

ragini : no i want now only.here only..

sanskar:  keep quite.....nd he takes her to parking area ,ragini asks leave her...sanskar doesnt...ragini escaped nd runs to road (lonely road) followed by sanskar...sanskar holds her tightly nd drags her...

Ragini shouts bachao bachao he was kidnapping me ,sanskar sbocked nd asked her to stp shouting like that...but ragini doesnt stop she continuously shouting bachao bachao....2police wr passing through that way nd sees this nd comes there....
Police:hey man what r u doing with her..
ragini:he was trying to kidnapping me
Sanskar:ragini u stop..inspector she is my wife...

Police looks at ragini
ragini:no he was lying(she said with cute pouting face)
sanskar:she was angry on me thats y she said like this,she is my wife..
Police :then show me proof
ragini:no needs of poofs nd all ,arrest him
Sanskar takes his mbl nd shows one photo
which was laksh clicked at that puja..(sanskar takes it frm laksh)...
police asks then y she was behaving like this...sanskar said i told na she was lil bit
angry on me nd she was drunk ..so...

police smiles nd leaves...

Ragini :areh inspector bhai.. y r u going without taking him..arrest him...

Sanskar:chup

Ragini:nooo

Sanskar lifts her in his arms nd make her sit in car....while ragini again starts shouting bachao....

sanskar placed his lips on her lips to stop her...

he( moves apart):do u want shout again ..

Ragini hit him with her hands while pouting..

Ragini:i hate u..

Sanskar again kissed her..

Sanskar:chup..if u want say another word..i dont knw what will i do ..do u want to say anything

Ragini become silent nd cutely nodded no...sanskar drives to home....they reached home...sanskar looks at ragini who was already falls asleep...he smiles nd takes her into their
room nd makes lie on bed nd he was about
to leave he sees ragini holding his hand tightly(in sleep)..sanskar smiles he too lie
besides her..nd he looks at her angelic face nd kissed her forehead nd says sorry i
married u by blackmailing ..but i have that
option only for make u as mine....i want to marry ur sis for my revenge...when i saw u
first time i fell for u,i forget my revenge and all that time i decided u r mine..but u have
alreasy bad impression on me..i dont know
what to do..i took the chance nd married u like that...if ur family got to know this they wont agree for this marrage nd they will
definitely take u away frm me which i cant bear.. thats y i put that condition as u cant told it to anyone...i know i did wrong ...but i promised i will make all fine...i love u ..i really love u...he lighy pecks her lips nd dozzed off....