episode 18

Morning

Ragini brings coffee for sanskar,sanskar takes coffee frm her nd kept it on table ,ragini was about to leave sanskar holds her hand nd pulls her on him..she hits his chest..he encircled his both hands around her waist..

Ragini:Sanskar..leave i have to go kitchen

Sanskar:y did u hugged me yesterday..

Ragini(dont knw what to tell):vo..vo..i hav to go

Sanskar:answer me nd go..

Ragini kept silent

Sanskar:ok ..tell y did u kept fast for me,u hates me naa..

Ragini:vo..vo..badi maa nd maa askd me to do..

sanskar:really

Ragini:ha

sanskar:so u didnt kept past for me with love..u did as they said

Ragini nodded,she can easily found sadness in his eyes..

he leaves her nd goes..ragini feels bad...

Evening

Ragini:sanskar

Sanskar:kya(without looking at her)

Ragini(holds his hand):look at me..

Sanskar looks her deep in eyes..

Sanskar: ur eyes r telling something is it true...

Ragini : do u think that it was lie...

sanskar ; no i think it was true but i want to know this by whose belongs to those beautiful eyes..

Ragini smiles...

sanskar :still i didnt get my ans...

Ragini moves close to sanskar ear ,sanskar closed his eyes , ragini pushed him nd runs out of d room while smiling....sanskar opened his eyes nd sees ragini who was running he smiles nd he too went followed by her...

Ragsan comes to hall smiling..just then one girl entered...she wears blue crop top nd denium jean she was looking hot...seeing her all family  got surprised....she came towards sanskar nd
hugged him tightly nd says missed u so much..sanskar too hugs her back while saying mee too..which is all irked by ragini...

Ap:ishani[played by radika madan,sanskar uncle's(ap's bro) daughter,hope u guys
remember sanskar studied there so they wr that much close]
they brk d hug...ishani went to elders nd
takes blessings...she gave laksh to side hug...
Ap:ishu u here
Ishani:i got holidays i want to see u all especially myanky...so i came to surprise u all..

Ragini in mind who d hell is she....
Ishani looks at ragini who was in deep thoughts..she moves towards ragini nd said
u r ragini right..ragini nodded...ishani said sanskar told about u..she hugs ragini ..ragini gave a wk smile...ap introduced  to ragini.. ishani is her bhai,s daughter...ragini in mind sanskar told to her about me but y he hadnt tell me about her....ap asks ishani fo get fresh...after she got fresh they had dinner...after dinner ishani asks sanskar for a long drive as she loves long drive...sanskar agreed nd they left...ragini comes to their room...

She was thinking about ishkar...what she is upto...y she hugged sanskar that much
tightly...how dare she..nd she looks at sanskar photo which was on d wall...she moves towards to it nd says what does u think of urself ha,u went long drive with her even doesnt told r ask me ,i hate u i hate u so much....
After sometime ,ragini was waiting for sanskar..sanskar came ragini lookat sanskar he seez ragini nd remembers ragini said once she was not used to sleep alone...sanskar says sorry i..before completed his sentense ragini switched off d light nd sleeps without uttering a word...sanskar feels weired nd he too dozzed off on sofa....

@morning

Ragini wakes up nd sees sanskar was not there she walks out of d room nd asks laksh who was passing ,did u see ur bhai..laksh said he went with ishani for jogging...ragini says but be was not used to it...laksh said ha but ishani used to it..ragini was burning in jealous... She felt sanskar ignored her but when sanskar wokeup he kissed ragini forehead nd said i love u,this is unknown by ragini as she was in sleep...she gets fresh nd went to kitchen....

Ishkar came...they got fresh...all r sitting breakfast ishani sits beside sanskar..ragini ,ap came with dishes nd placed on table while ragini gave death glare to sanskar...
ishani says wow these all r my fav dishes...ap says ha sanskar asks to make this all for u....ragini was hurted...she served them bf..ap asks ragini to sit...ragini says no maa im not hungry saying she leaves to room...then only sanskar realized she feels insecure about ishani...

Ragini sits on bed,nd says to herself i cant see them close it hurted me somuch ..but he doesnt bothered about it...jst then sanskar came with food..nd sits near ragini ,ragini about to get up..sanskar holds her hand..

Sanskar:kya hua.,y u havnt had bf...

Ragini: i told u na im not hungry plz leave me alone...

sanskar : r u feeling jealous...

Ragini :n..no..no y should i..

sanskar : i knw but its not like that what u had though ,she is my good friend thats it...

Ragini : whatever i dnt care...

sanskar :really...

ragini : ha..

sanskar :ok..then..she askd me to take out ,but i said no to her bcz i felt u dnt like..but now u said u have no pblm, so i will go with her.. bye.. saying he about to leave, ragini holds his hand...sanskar smiles nd turns to her..

Sanskar:kyaa

Ragini:vo..vo..will u take me out

Sanskar:where u want to go..

Ragini(she dont knw what to tell,she dont want to sanskar go with ishani):shopping

Sanskar:bur u dont like to come with me anywhere na.

Ragini(gets angry):now im asking u na..y r u showing attitude..if u dont like to take me..leave it..go with ishani..

Sanskar:chill baby..ok..im sorry

Ragini turns her face otherside..

Sanskar:sry na..lets get ready..we r going out..but

ragini:but

Sanskar:u have to eat breakfast

Ragini nodded..sanskar smiles..