episode 15

Nextday @night
Its 11.30 pm sanskar hasnt come yet frm office...ragini was roaming here nd there nd thinks y he hasnt come yet he always used to come early,should i call him...she takes her mobile nd dials,but immediately cuts d call nd says to herself why should i call him ,btw ragini y r u tensioned about him..y should u bothered about him...it was good hena u get rid of his irritated talks...dnt think about him sleep...she goes to bed nd lie on nd covers herself with blanket...after 10min she removes blanket as she was not geeting sleep...she sits on bed nd takes her mobile nd calls sanskar but he wasnt pickup d call...ragini thinks y he was not pickup...she goes to laksh who was in deep sleep.. .

Ragini:laksh laksh(she pats him)
Laksh(with half opened eyes):kya ladoo y r u disturbing my sleep...
Ragini:laksh ur bhai hasnt come yet its 12..
Laksh:dnt worry he will come
Ragini:is he informed to u about his late arrival
Laksh:no yar i think he waa strk with his work..u sleep nd let me also sleep saying this he falls asleep
Ragini:laksh utho utho

Laksh:laado plz
Ragini:how could u say that he was bsy with work..he doesnt picked my call also..
Laksh:y r u tensioned yar....i think he was with work r meeting ..he used to it..saying this he again fall asleep...
Ragini goes to her room while murmuring how careless he(laksh) was about his bhai...its 1am...again she gos to laksh..

Ragini:laksh

Lksh:kyaa yaar laado

Ragini:its 1am

Laksh:tho what shall i do

Ragini:ur bhai..

Laksh:in office..he will come..plz sleep

Ragini murmurs kumbkarn nd walks to her room..nd sees sanskar..

Ragini takes a deep breath seeing sanskar..sanskar was surprised to see her awake...

Sanskar: u haven't slept yet...
Ragini:no
Sanskar:kyun..frm where r u coming..

Ragini:vo..vo..im not getting sleep so i jst went for walk..

Sanskar:really..or are u waiting for my arrival.

Ragini(she dnt know what to tell):n..no..y should i wait for u...im not used to sleep alone thats y..

Sanskar:u should have sleep in uttara room na..

Ragini:i didnt get that idea..nxt time on words i will go...saying she lie on bed nd thinks how she tensed about sanskar but she doesnt realized that she fell for him...

Sanskar gets fresh nd takes his mbl nd sees ragini miscl..seeing this he was happy as firsttime she called him nd felt bad as he didnt pickup her call..

Sanskar:u called me??

Ragini in mind now how u manage ragini..

Sanskar:did u called me..

Ragini:no..i didnt

Sanskar:dont lie orelse u will get punishment

Ragini:ha..i did..

Sanskar:kyun.

Ragini:vo..vo..laksh asked me to call as his mbl was dead..

Sanskar:oh..fine..sleep..

Ragini relaxed..he moves to her nd gave her goodnight kiss on lips..ragini does not say anything as she becme habitatued by this..

@morning
All r having breakfast...

laksh:bhai y did u late last night u know how much laado tensed about u...

Ragini who was eating food splits nd says in mind oh god this lucky na....

sanskar (smiled at ragini ): i got struck in some meeting...

laksh :i already told it to her..but she doesnt listened she hasnt sleep nd she spoiled my sleep also(ragini interruprts)

Ragini(to divert topic):laksh..u told u would take me out..shall we go after breakfast..

Laksh:sure laado...

Ragini:where will we go..

Laksh:we will decide later..

Sanskar:laksh,have u called me last night??

Ragini sqeezed laksh hand nd signs him to say yes..but laksh does not understand..

Laksh:no bhai.

Ragini hits her head nd cursing laksh in mind..

sanskar gives a teasing smile to ragini..

Laksh:bhai if u would late plz inform ur wife or else she will eat my brain with her questions....ragini angrily looks at laksh while all r smiling....ragini gets embarresd nd leaves to room...

In ragsan room ragini thinks if sanskar asks her what should she tell...sanskar came nd moves towards her...

Sanskar:so u got worried about me
Ragini:n..no laksh was lying
Sanskar:y should he lie
Ragini:im just asked him when u will come..
Sanskar:y did u want to knw that..
Ragini:i told u na im not used to sleep alone..i was scared being alone in room thats y i asked him but he did a drama..
Sanskar(moves close to her):really
Ragini:ha(she avoides eye contact with him)

Sanskar(moves even more close to her): u r lying

Ragini:no im not lying..

Sanskar lifts her head nd makes her look into his eyes..he leaned close to her face there is inch gap between them..

Sanskar:now tell..

Ragini lost in his deep eyes..

Sanskar(caresessd her lips with his finger):tell yes na..i will feel happy atleast..

Ragini gets sense ,she pushed him nd walks out frm room saying i didnt worried nd i will never worried about u..

Sanskar murmurs lier....