episode 13

Sanskar wakes up nd sees rasgini who was sleeping peacfully on his chest..he smiles nd caressed her hair..Ragini slowly opens her eyes nd looks at sanskar who was smiling at her...ragini then sees her position she shocked nd quickly gets up on him...

Ragini:y r u here,what had hapened lastnight,we wr at party hena ,when we came home...

sanskar :dnt u remembered anything ....

ragini nodded as no...

sanskar : u got drunk lastnight....

Ragini : me?dnt lie...

sanskar : i didnt lie its true...u drank alcohol instead of juice...

she recalls when she  asked  apple juice nd after that she doesnt remembered anything...she hits her head...

Ragini:u did all this na

Sanskar:what..me..no

Ragini:i knw u hav only asked waiter to give alhocol to me..right??

Sanskar(shocked):no..i didnt

Ragini:dont lie

Sanskar(feels bad as she mistaken him):really i didnt ..i swear..

Ragini laughs seeing his face..Sanskar realized she was teasinh him..he glares at her..

Ragini:sry.sry..i knw it was waiter mistake..

Sanskar:u teased me na..i will take my revenge ..

Ragini:i told sry na..first u tell  y r u sleeping here...

sanskar : u only didnt let me go....

Ragini : me?what i did...

sanskar shows her hand whuch is still holding sanskar hand...

Ragini immediately leaves his hand nd says i didnt hold it intentionally...

sanskar(smiles):why r u hiding ur feelings..u can share with me..

Ragini:dont think so much..saying ragini was about to get up frm bed ,sanskar pulls her ...she was on bed nd sanskar comes over her,which is shocked by ragini....

sanskar moves close to her ear nd asks what if i had done anything  last night...

Ragini looks into his eyes nd says i know u cant do like that ..

sanskar : so u trusted me...

ragini doesnt answered as she also confused y she trusted him...she pushed him nd went to washroom to avoid sanskar question...sanskar was happy atleast she has trust on him...in washroom ragini was lost in thoughts.....

@evening
Sanskar came frm office nd finds no one in home...he goes to rm ragini also not there...he thought they all r must be in garden.,he gets fresh...suddenly he hears some sound frm kitchen...he goes to kitchen nd sees ragini  struggls with cooking...her face nd her hair was filled with wheat flour...nd the whole kitchen was fully messed up...sanskar was laughing seeing her like this...ragini looks at him lost in his laugh nd thinks he was so cute while laughing...sanskar noticed she was lost somewhere...he shakes her...she get sense..
Sanskar:where r u lost
Ragini:n..n..nothing
Sanskar:what r u trying to do in kitchen
Ragini:cant u see im cooking...

Sanskar:u ???..where r the rest of people
Ragini:they all went delhi for some relative's marriage...
Sanskar:oh..then y havnt u go
Ragini:bcz of u
Sanskar:u stayed for me(excited)...that means u want to spend time with me
alone...
Ragini:stop ur dreams there only...ap maa
said to stay with u...thats y
Sanskar:oh(dissapoointed)..when they will come..
Ragini:tommorow evening..
Sanskar:what is d need to cook ....we wd order it frm outside..
Ragini:being alone i felt boring so i thought to cook...
Sanskar:but u dnt knw cooking na