episode 10

sanskar was in roon,raglak wr in hall,laksh was teasing ragini by showing one pic in his mbl(when ragsan wr feeding laddu he captured )..ragini snatches frm mbl nd runs frm there while laksh chases her,ragini runs whole house,nd she runs to rm,where sanskar was standing near bed nd cheking some file,while running she dashed him ,by the result sanskar leg hitted bed nd he falls down,ragini ws shocked,she says sorry,sanskar was screaming with pain on his leg,ragini was continuously saying sorry,sanskar says are first help me to get up,she helps him,laksh came nd grabs  his mbl nd runs,ragini makes him sit on bed..

sanskar :i knw u hates me,but i didnt knw u hates me this much ...

Ragini : it ws an accident,i didnt do it intentionally...

Sanskar :do something it was paining..

Ragini went to down nd brings ice cubes,ragini holds his leg nd slowly rubs his legs with ice ,while sanskar was staring at her lovingly,ragini asks is pain reduced,sanskar says no,nd askd her rub for sometime...ragini nodded as she was responsible for this...she has to do..

sanskar smiled at her...uttara cme nd calls them for dinner,ragini says i will bring food for u,he nodded,she went after a while comes with food,nd placed infront of sanskar,nd about to leave sanskar holds her hand..

Ragini:what

Sanskar: feed me..

Ragini: ur leg got injured not ur hand..

sanskar : i knew but it is d punishment for what u did..

Ragini :no,i wont feed u..

sanskar : k ..i think u want another punishment right,he pulls her close...

Ragini (rolled her eyes):ok..ok.. i ll feed u

sanskar (smiles) : good..

Ragini was feeding him,when his lips touches her fingers,she shivers a bit,but she ignores it..

he stops when she was feeding last byte of food by holding her hand..ragini looked at him confused..he makes her eat it.. nd he slowly sucking her each finger romantically,ragini closed her eyes,sanskar smiles nd starts to kiss her hand,suddenly ragini gets sense,nd pulls her hand back..

Ragini(with stammering voice):what..what r u doing..

sanskar : what im doing,i m jst enjoying my food, today food ws very tasty,i wish to have  like this daily(he winks at her)

Ragini takes d plate, leaves frm there angrily ......

After some time she came to room nd sees sanskar was working in laptop on bed...sanskar sees ragini nd about to getup,ragini says u sleep there,i will sleep on sofa,sanskar says no need..ragini says i told u na sleep there...saying she sleeps on sofa.

@morning

sanskar wakes up nd sits on bed..Ragini came frm kitchen..

sanskar : i want to get fresh..

Ragini : then go..y r u telling me..

sanskar : how can i,im not able to walk..

Ragini : still ,u have pain..

sanskar: ha ..help me..u r the reason for this na..

Ragini nodded unwillingly nd holds him by his waist,sanskar too holds her waist as support,ragini take him to washroom removes her hands frm him,but sanskar tighted his grip on her ..

Ragini :leave..i hv done my work..

sanskar : not yet..

Ragini:what,..should i make u both(she ask sarcastically)

Sanskar:awesome idea..common do it..

Ragini:shut up..leave me..

he nodded as no nd pulls her  close to him..,ragini landed on his chest...he opens shower,both r looking into  each other eyes,both became wet..they have a eye lock..he leanse  towards her lips,ragini pushes him..but sanskar  again pulls her nd pinned her to wall..which makes ragini realize  his leg was fine..

Ragini(hits him ):Cheater..

sanskar :kya hua..what i did..

Rragini :u did it intentionally na, ur leg was fine but u acted infront of me right..

sanskar : dnt get angry sweetheart,i jst want to know that how much u cares for me,u know what ,u also started loving me..

Ragini : love,my foot,i hate u..

she comes out frm washroom angrily while murmuring what does he thinks of himself,he fooled me,he irritetes me nd he talked abt love..i hate him...she was about to go out but stopped seeing her wet saree..she cursed sanskar for this..she locked d washroom door frm outside,nd she was changing her saree,otherside sanskar was trying to open d door..

Sanskar(shouts frm inside):sweatheart open d door..

Ragini doesn't respond..

sanskar :Are u there..

Ragini kept silent..

sanskar :ok.. i wl brk d door nd come..

Ragini : no,i only locked it..

Sanskar :y did u locked it,open..

Ragini :wait for sometime,im changing my saree..

Sanskar :then open na ,i will also help u..

Ragini : shutup

sanskar : what is d need to lock,im ur husband only na..,plz open once,we ll get dress together..

Ragini got irritated,she wears saree,nd opens d door angrily,sanskar comes with towel,she closed her eyes,sanskar asks y r u behaving like that im a stranger,u have right to see me like this,ragini makes a face like disgusting,nd left  d room,sanskar says when will u understand my feelings sweetheart....