••Bill Denbrough••

Reading that paper
Knowing that he was gone.
Your heart shattered in millions of pieces. You ran to Billy's house. You hoped that there was something you could do to make him smile. Anything.
------------------one day earlier-------------------
You were sitting in bills room as he made Georgie a paper hat. You smiled at the sight of how well the two brothers got along. As billy was folding the paper he had looked at his brother "I need the w-wax so I-it will flo-oat. It's in the c-cellar." He said softly to his brother. "The cellar?" "Jus-st please g-get it" billy went back to working on the hat as Georgie went to the cellar to get the wax. You smiled at billy and pecked his cheek as he smiled looking into your eyes. "T-thank you" he said in a whisper but just loud enough so you could hear. "For what?" "G-giving me a c-chance" he leaned in and kissed your lips softly, closing his eyes. You instantly melted into the kiss as he smiled and pulled away hearing Georgie walk in. "Here you go" he said. Billy finished the hat and smiled at his brother "she's a-all done" Georgie instantly hugged his brother "I love you billy"

Georgie left the house smiling as he followed the paper hat. He banged his head as the ship fell into a hole under the side walk "no!!!  Billy's gonna kill me!" He said as she looked under the hole
"Hi ya Georgie. What a nice boat. Want it back?"

And just like that......
There he was.
Crawling away crying for help.  Calling for billy. It had bitten off his arm.

And then he was gone
--------------------present time---------------------
"Billy?" As soon as he heard your voice he ran into your arms breaking into tears and clinging to your shirt. "He-he's gone.... I-I h-he-" he stuttered crying into your shoulder. "Shhh baby. Shh. It's okay. It's okay. He's in a better place now. He's watching over you and smiling.  Don't you forget that okay? I love you so much billy. It's all gonna be okay. "T-thank you...y-y/n. I l-l-ove you" you smiled and kissed him softly "I love you to billy"

You'll float to...