•Bill Denbrough••

Requested by StandByMeFan04
I apologize if I make any grammar mistakes. My phone is cracked pretty bad so I can't see what I'm writing very well. 

Y/N POV

bill has been acting super strange lately. It's starting to worry me. I know he just lost his brother but he's getting nightmares and he's  a lot more paranoid and protective. For example. One day we were at the quarry and this happened.

————————————————————

"Come on Y/N! Jump! The cliff isn't that high." Richie said standing next to me and right before I jumped bill grabbed my arm pulling me back. "N-no way. T-that's to high for her" he said in a protective tone. Everyone looked at him with a confused look and Beverly looked at him. "Bill you always let her jump. What's going on?" He shakes his head and holds me close to him. I rest my head on his chest and close my eyes. Whenever I'm with him I feel safe.. but this is strange.. i look up at him and smile and he kisses my forehead. "Billy can we talk please?" I asked him in a hushed tone. He nodded and I pulled him far away from the group

"What's going on with you?" I asked with a worried look on his face. That's when he completely lost it and exploded. "What's wrong with me? A lot! I just lost my baby brother to a fucking clown, Im trying to find him because I truly do not think he's dead, I might lose my girlfriend because Richie is obviously trying to steal you away-" that's where I stopped him. Holy shit he didn't stutter once  "bill look at me" he looked at me with tears falling from his eyes. There's one thing that always made me break. Was seeing him cry. It killed me. I brought my thumbs to his eyes and wiped his tears away and he smiled. "You will never lose me you hear that? Not ever. No boy can steal me away from you. I won't let it happen. I love you bill and no one else okay? I'm not going anywhere" he smiled brightly and kissed me for a minuet or so. He pulled back and smiled resting his forehead on mine.

"Thank you"

Im gonna be doing the requests out of order! So if you requested me first don't get upset. I'm gonna get to you I promise.