••Eddie Kaspbrak••

Y/N's POV (Point of view)

It was my first day at my new school. Let's be honest it was the first time I had walked in a school without boys whistling or starting at me wherever I went. Until this happened.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I walked to my locker to put some books away when a group of boys walked up to me. "Hey there hot stuff" I rolled my eyes and turned to face the boys, seeing them with smirks on their faces. "The names henry. Henry-" "bowers. I know."  I cut him off. It wasn't the first time I had heard his name and I knew for a fact it would not be the last. "How do you know my name?" He asked with a confused and angry tone. "I've heard about you. And your goons. Stay away from me bowers. I ain't the one you wanna mess with" and with that I shut my locker and walked away. Only to leave a shocked henry bowers.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I was in my class when I felt a pair of eyes burning at my back from behind me. I turned around only to see a boy with a cast on his arm and a smile on his face. He seemed nervous. "Hi I'm Eddie. I uh. I noticed that your new to this class. I wanted to say hi and uh... introduce myself. " he took out an inhaler and sucked in. I smiled and giggled softly. "I'm Y/N. It's nice to meet you Eddie. Can I sign your cast?" He nodded handing me a red sharpie. Looking at his cast, I had noticed there was the word 'loser' on it. With the red sharpie I made a 'v' over the 's' so it would spell 'lover'. I then put my number and my name with a Smiley face. "Thank you for fixing that." He smiled and laughed lightly. I giggled along with him. "Call me some time. I'll see you after school. He nodded and we did our work. I couldn't stop thinking about him.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

After school I saw him walking and I ran up to him and smiled. "Hey!" He said and gave me a quick hug. "I really have to go. But we should meet up some time! I have a group of friends and I'm sure they would love to have you around! We meet at the quarry every day at 3:00. I hope to see yo-" I cut him off by pressing my lips onto his. He kissed back and smiled as he pulled away staring into my eyes. "that was my first kiss" he said with love in his voice. "Mine to. See you around, Eddie"