Tell Me It Will Be Okay •Older!Bill Denbrough x reader•

"Tell me it will be okay"
Those words never failed to sound bittersweet coming from your lovers mouth. And especially at a time like this. Everything was just starting to go back to normal. It was starting to feel like... everything went away and it felt good to finally have the weight of the monstrous entities being gone from Derry. Well.. that was until everything wasn't okay.
    It was the summer of 89 when the promise was made by the group. After pennywise had been defeated, you all sealed the deal by making a promise to come back if he did. To come back and finally finish the deed of pennywises undoings.
  And that's exactly what happened

   Everything had remained calm up until you got the call from mike. You and bill have been together for about a few years and got married 3 years into your relationship. Early, but you both knew you were right for eachother.
   You met back in the summer of 89 when it all happened. You were riding your bike down to the library when you saw the boys in the alleyway helping Ben with his wound. You being the curious person you are, you walked over to them and asked if they needed any help. That's how you all met. You were infatuated by this group. But mainly bill.

  Ring. Ring. Ring.
Bill groans and hugs you into him more. He nuzzles into your neck and sighs into it lightly. You hum softly and open your eyes a tad bit
Ring. Ring. Ring.
  He lets out a sigh before kissing the back of your neck lightly and your cheek before reaching the phone "yeah hello? "W-what...? We can't... uhm.." he stops and glances over at you "I'll have a talk with the Mrs's okay? Alright talk soon. Bye" he hangs up the phone and sits up. He pats his lap gently and you sit up straddling him. You trace little shapes into his chest and smile lightly. "Who was that?" Bill rubs your legs soothingly and he sighs "thay was mike, Y/N. It's back"

  It's back.
The way it rang off of his tongue sent shivers down your spine. Your movements stoped and your smile had faded completely as you looked up at him. There was no emotion on his face but you always knew when he was scared about something. And this, this time he was terrified
  "Y/N... we made a promise" you sigh and lean in so your head is now resting onto his chest. He begins to rub your back soothingly. Resting his head ontop of yours "I know.. I'm just.. bill are you sure we can do this? I mean it's been years since we even came close to this thing and now.. we're gonna do it again?" He doesn't say anything but his silence is the only answer you need. "I'm with you bill. No matter what" you moved your head so you could look at him. This time you could see the fear through his eyes. You took your hand and rested it gently onto his cheek. He leaned into your touch and closed his eyes gently resting his hand on yours.

"Tell me it will be okay"
His glossy eyes made contact with your E/C ones. You sigh softly and look down slowly sliding your hand away from his cheek. He takes your hands into his own comfortingly. You look at him and nodded before scooting a bit upward so you were closer to him. He brings his hand to your cheek and you mimic his actions by leaning into his touch.
  You close your eyes for a second before looking back at him. "I can't promise you that it will be okay, but I can promise you I won't leave your side" he pulls you into him gently and your head takes its place back onto his chest as he rubs your back gently once again.

It will be okay.

(A/N: okay so I kinda got randomly inspired to write this sooooo I hope you liked it? Should I make a part 2 to this? Sorry it's hella short I have no clue where I was going to go with this I honestly just started writing. I hope you like it!!!)