••Victor Criss••

I honestly feel like Vic was a good character even though he didn't really say anything. He's still hot 😂. So I hope you enjoy this imagine my lil nuggets 💕.

Y/N's POV
I had joined the bowers gang about a year and a half ago and to be honest, I kinda like it. I mean other than the fact that Henry can be a total douche at times, they're all I got. I feel like Henry kinda softened up a bit as time went on though. Everyone did.

Especially Vic..

Vic and I became friends the day I joined the bowers gang. We understood each other and we still do. He always stood up for me when Henry or anyone else started to get to out of hand. I think I started to like him..

•|• time skip brought to you by the wise child •|•

"Hey y/n, pass me a beer yeah?" Henry said looking over at me with his arm extending out to me. "You have two working legs right? I'm sure you can come get it yourself." Talking back to Henry was never the best idea because of his temper. Therefor, none of us ever did it. Well until now. "Dude just hand me a fucking beer. You have arms that work right?" He talked back with slight annoyance in his voice. "Don't talk to her like that. It's annoying" Vic spoke up catching all of us off guard. "I'm sorry? I think I can talk to her the way I want. Thanks." Henry said as he finally got up getting himself a beer.

"Actually you can't. Not while I'm around." Vic said with protectiveness in his voice. I was honestly shocked. He had never acted like this but... I liked it. "Vic it's okay. I don't mind" I said with a smile and pecked his cheek.  Later on that day me and Vic went off to do our own thing while the others went off. "Hey. Thanks for defending me today" I blurted out smiling at him with hands in my pockets. I felt the urge to reach over and grab his hand but I was afraid of how he would react. I didn't wanna make anything awkward or rush anything.

"It was no problem. I don't like when he talks to you like that. It's so annoying" he said with a slight smirk and he looked over at me and suddenly stopped

"Vic? What's wrong?" I asked with concern showing in my voice. "Vi-" as I was about to ask again, he smashed his lips onto mine and kiss r me hungrily. His arms instantly snaking around my waist. I clung to his shirt softly as he started to kiss my neck. "Vic this isn't the best place to do this.." ignoring me, he kept going as if he didn't care about the gang seeing us. But I think he wanted them to. I think he wanted them to see who I belong to. I felt safe with him.  He pulled away after awhile and smiled at my. I already knew I would have hickeys but I didn't care. "I love you Y/N...." he mumbled but just loud enough for me to hear.

"I love you to"