••Henry bowers••

(This was a hard one for me to write. But I did it for you guys 💕)

Y/N's POV
Henry bowers.
Don't even get me started on this kid.
He picked on everyone when he wanted and where. It didn't matter who. But for some reason he left me alone. But I'm not complaining. He gives me dirty looks from time to time but that's only when he's with his friends. When he isn't with anyone he'll smile and wave at me. Does he like me or something?

————————————————————

Henry doesn't even know what Love is. So I doubt he likes me. I don't know. But it's kind of scaring me. Either way I probably won't end up dating him anyways. I never really talked to him. I didn't really talked to anyone. One day I was walking home from school and this happened

————————————————————

"Hey there Y/N" Patrick said while stepping Infront of me. "Hi?" I asked with a confused look. He smirked and walked closer to me and I took a step back to only bump into Vic. He held my arms and smirked. I saw henry come out of the bushes holding his blade. "Shit..." I mumbled under my breath. "He flipped the blade so it would open and I looked at him with fear in my eyes. He rolled his eyes and pulled up my shirt kneeling down. Vic held my arms and pressed kisses to the back of my neck sending shivers down my spine. This is not okay.

I looked at Henry with pleading eyes. If looks could talk, the look on my face would have begged him not to do this. He pressed a kiss to my stomach and sighed. "I have to go. My dads gonna kill me if im late again."

What. The. Hell??
Did he just?
He didn't.

"Henry you don't have to be home for another hour." Patrick said with a look of confusion.  "Yeah well shit changes. I gotta go. And I swear if you hurt her- whatever I'll see you tomorrow." He left leaving all of us in shock. "Did he just-" I asked. "He did" Patrick said. "I think he likes her." Vic said and let go of me.

————————————————————

I walked to his house and knocked on the door. He opened it and stepped outside sitting next to me on the stairs. "Why did you do that back there?" He sighed knowing what I was talking about. "Because...... look I swear if you tell anyone I told you this-" "chill bowers. Just tell me." He took a deep breath and pressed his lips onto mine kissing me. I was in shock. But I melted into it kissing back. After a minuet he pulled away and looked into my eyes. "I love you"

"I love you to"