TOUCH

STILL 3 MONTHS AGO.......

I just  left work and I'm heading to the hospital to pick up lucious from his regular checkup because a bomb people whose been through things like that needs to be in check literally.
            I parked my car in the hospital stepped out of my vehicle and walked into the main entrance I saw lucious staring into nothing but white walls waiting for me he turned his head to look at me and then gave me a slight sweet smile he just stepped towards me.

            "you tired?" he asked while  I think its around my waist staring at me with a concerned glare

           " I feel like shit let's just go home"
I said, annoyed as I started walking back to the car.

        " what's wrong cookie?" he asked with  his strong deep man voice.

      I took a slow deep breath and said
      " I'm stressed, when someone is stressed you don't asked them if they're OK because they're not,"

     I was expecting that we got into a fight but he just smiled  at me pulled closer which made me hesitant but I  just gave in and said
     " Everything is going to be fine,  you just need some rest."
     He said comforting me.

I stared at his deep back at his deep grey eyes and time stood still for a moment,

Then we finally walked to the car and went home. It was dark and cloudy the ride was quiet, I find that comforting somehow.

     We finally got home. I was so tired inside and out, we've been through worse though and we'll power through that's what we do. Somehow we find our way back to each other.

       I went straight to bed and couldn't move, then I felt his hands on my shoulders he tried to take of my fur coat,  so I turned around and tucked my hand  back so he could take it off. Then he began to unzip my my long sleeved black lace dress, revealing my back to the air.  I let him carefully pulled the sleeved out of my arm.
       Slowly but surely my dress was off. After wards he began to crawl back into bed and unhooked my bra, lifted my arm to take the right strap of then I lift my self slightly to take off the left strap. I turned my body so I was sleeping on my back. I felt him pulling the covers under me and placed it on top of me covering my bare nipples. 
       He gave me a long kiss in my forehead and let me sleep. I heard him close the door to the bathroom. I didn't want to sleep in my makeup so I dragged my bare ass out of bed and slowly walked to the bathroom.
        The air was warm and steamy when I walked in. Lucious was inside taking a warm shower. I washed my hands before touching my face. Then started to clean my face and take the makeup off.  I took a clean towel to dry my face. I heard him come out of the shower, and took a towel to dry himself.
            I stepped closer to touch his neck and saw a smile before I kissed his luscious lips. We ended the kiss and crawled into bed. I slept on my back with his arms above my chest, his head tucked to the crook of my neck. The sound of his breathe filled my ears, I felt the rhythm of his heartbeat before I fell asleep.