21 ≫ MUSICAL TICKETS HE SURPRISES YOU WITH

MUSICAL TICKETS HE SURPRISES YOU WITH

SHERLOCK
Les Misérables
You've always been obsessed with the movie and the soundtrack, so when Sherlock surprised you by taking you directly to the theater without telling you about the tickets, you were elated. At the part where Fantine died, you noticed the tears in his eyes and it was adorable. He's a freaking cinnamon roll, and nobody is going to convince you otherwise.

JOHN
Dear Evan Hansen
You'd been obsessed with the soundtrack and Ben Platt for almost a year, so John bought you both tickets after he received a nice pay raise. You got to go to New York and see it on Broadway, and it was honestly the best experience of your life.

MORIARTY
Hamilton
You still have no idea how Jim got a hold of the tickets, but you don't really care because it's Hamilton! He might've smuggled them or bought them on the black market, but when doesn't he buy stuff that way? You didn't see it in New York, but it was still absolutely amazing.

LESTRADE
Wicked
Greg knows how much you're obsessed with musical theater, and he wanted to take you to one of your favorites. Luckily, Wicked isn't as expensive as most shows because it's so well known and not brand new. He bought the tickets and gave them to you during a date, and you were so excited you squealed. It was kind of embarrassing afterwards, but you regret nothing.

MYCROFT
Phantom of the Opera
You and Mycroft both love musicals, and it's kind of a tradition of yours to go see one on Valentine's Day together. He's not into mushy lovey stuff, so visiting the theater completely makes up for it. Your favorite one to see together is the Phantom, so he surprised you at Christmas and you got to see two musicals in one year. It was perfect.

a/n
yeaaaaaah i'm a little bit broadway obsessed... this is short because it's hot and i just finished an essay for school, so NO MORE WRITING lollllll