I knew

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while! I live in Florida and had to deal with stupid Irma which took out my cable and internet. This sucks but it's TWO updates soooo that works?

Nicki's POV

This school year seems to be better for me and by that I mean I needed a restart, a refresh. I'm glad I did it, Rowan and I became really close once we got to know each other at Dunbar's house and then when I forgave Hailey, we all three started hanging out and then they slowly introduced me too Elisia who is one of their best friends and now we are all close. We have each other's backs, and we seem to have the best times together and dealing with king cobra also adds on the bonding experience.

I dropped all my old friends that were putting negativity on me. Except one - Sean is gone, Trevor is gone. The only one I stayed in contact with was Brandon, we aren't close but he never put me down and his friendship was actually unproblematic.

Some might say he's changed but he hasn't. He has always been a good guy but acted differently at school, but I guess this year he's doing less dick things, and not going to much parties and people see that as a dramatic change like bitches relax it's not.

I'm the only one that knows who he really is. Where his heart is really at... well me and Rowan. She hasn't told me anything and I don't think she has the girls and I get it but Brandon can't tell Sean and Trevor so he told me everything

What am I talking about? Just the hidden love of the ex enemies Brandon Darrow and Rowan Fricks

It all started when he texted me asking him to meet in the library - he told how Rowan and him were patterned up in a class, and he said how he didn't want to be anywhere near her. Come two weeks later and he's saying how he and Trevor aren't talking right now because he defended Rowan when he called her a stuck-up bitch and threatened to tell everyone whatever happened one night. Then continued to say how Rowan visited him on his roof and laughed at his asshole self, and something about a necklace, and then the two bonded over Dunbar which I knew was serious because Rowan is suffering PTSD from what happened and needs to talk to someone about it. 

Time passes and he just gets lost in talking about her, about her smile, the way she cares about her friends and even education, how he's the first girl he ever felt something for. He said the feeling was indescribable and I just smiled listening to him talk, because the poor boy didn't even realize he was falling for the girl and when I told him that, he denied it and said it was ridiculous. But weeks and weeks he just kept talking about her, stalking her feed on Instagram smiling widely, staring at her in school and always defending her.

I saw it all unfold in front of my eyes and if it doesn't sail soon I'm locking them in a room together

Does anyone had an idea when tagged season 3 starts filming? Because everyone told me it was August but obviously they didn't happen, and I'm just curious as hell