Best friend? Where

Brandon's POV

Sean kept ditching me and leaving me hanging for Hailey, I mean come on. I needed him the night when my dad and I fought and he bailed on me, Hailey told me she told him to still let you come but he ignored her and said it was "fine". Um no. No it wasn't. I was sitting in my room shaking as he was throwing shit around and screaming outside the door

I can tell Rowan isn't enjoying her time with her said best friend either. I don't know the exact details or feelings she was going through but I could tell, Christ the whole school could tell she missed Hailey liked crazy. She was always looking at their old pictures and smiled sadly when she looked at them, to be honest that's why I wasn't involved in a lot of the mean jokes and pranks Trevor and Sean would pull on her. I knew how it felt to miss someone you're so close with so I laid off.

That was until Hailey returned and I finally joined in with the sauce prank. But  she was let down

Hailey returned and barely talked and hung out with anyone. She didn't have her phone so no unless you saw her out and about that was the only way you could talk to her. I also know that Rowan's annoyed with her always hanging out with Sean, because she knows he's not the best guy for her but she's blinded by the bad boy love.

It's like our best friends just don't find time for us anymore

Only difference is Rowan has Elisia and I don't have anyone else. Sure Trevor is my friend but we only hang out at school and I don't know him as well as anyone would think. So basically I have no one to talk to, and who I know I can trust.

I feel so alone. It was like last year was so good and fun, with the drinking, smoking, going to parties even though Hailey, Nicki, Sean, and I weren't allowed in. Fake IDs bitches, and now this year it's like reality hit me.

I don't know what this year has to come. But I am hoping for a great one