2

A/N: I sincerely hope you guys don't expect crafty titles cause I can't name things at all.

I do not own Haikyuu!! although if I did that would be wicked cool.

I winced as a I quietly crawled around the floor, gathering my things for school. He had done it again.

*FLASHBACK*

" I'm home!" I yelled as I walked into my house after volleyball. 'Shit' I thought to myself when I realized what time it was. He was home. "Where the hell have you been you little shit!" my father screamed," You were supposed to be home hours ago!" I winced as he screamed at me, completely and utterly pissed. "I was at volleyball practice. " "You disobedient little girl! I thought I told you you to quit that stupid club!"

" I'm not girl," I mumbled quietly, hands clenched into tight fist. "What was that you piece of shit?" "I'M NOT A GIRL DAD! WHEN WILL YOU ACCEPT THAT?!" My eyes widened and my hands slacked as I watched my father stomp over to me with a fiery blazing aura surrounding him from head to toe, his eyes burning like the depths of hell.
" WHO THE FUCK DO THINK YOU ARE GIRLY!? I PROVIDE YOU WITH A HOME , GIVE YOU CLOTHES AND FOOD AND ALL YOU DO IN RETURN IS GO ON WITH THIS I'M NOT A GIRL SHIT!?!?!" My father screamed in rage as he kicked me repeatedly in the chest and stomach as hard as he possibly could.
I couldn't do anything, I was completely hopeless as he continued to beat me. All I could do was cry hot burning tears as he continued to bury his foot in my chest over and over, spewing terrible words of hate.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

I winced as I thought back to that, slowly pulling on my shoes. It was going to be a long day.

A/N: Hiiiiii everyone! I would just like to say thank you for even considering reading my story in the first place! This is the first story I have ever written so please, don't kill me :-)