3

Hinata's POV

The wind was blowing through my hair as I peddled my bike up to the school, coming to a slow stop. I looked up, and right in front of me was my favorite place in the world, the gym. The place that has become my home, my safe place, but also a house of worry, praying that they wouldn't find out, otherwise it would become another place to call hell.

Usually I would be running as fast as I could into that gym, not looking back. But today something was different. Something had changed. The gym was calling for me, almost egging me on, as if it was begging me to walk inside and greet like my teammates like it was nothing. And for a split second I started to sore forward, worries suddenly disappearing. But suddenly I stopped, it was as if a giant spider web was holding me in place, stopping me from taking another step forward, as it launched me back to the sad, terrifying truth that is reality. I couldn't go in, he had done too much this time. They could find out, and then where would I be.

So I reluctantly turned away from my new friends, my new family. As I walked away all I could hear was the sound of shoes squeaking against the gym floor, fading into nothing.

****( Line Break brought to you by Kageyama's milk!)****

I walked around the school, bored out of my mind. ' I should have just suffered through it, I mean that's what I usually do,' I thought to myself as I sat down on a bench staring up at the sky. Suddenly I heard something, I looked around and saw them.

" Dude did you hear, some idiots from the volleyball club failed the exam," one of the boys said as he laughed. " Right! Man some people are so stupid, I mean that exam was so easy!" The other laughed.

I looked at them wide eyed as they got closer to me. Me, they were talking about me. I quickly tried to put my head down, as to not be noticed, but it was too late, they had already seen me.

" Hey look it's that one kid! What was his name again?" One of the boys, Drew, ask. My eye go wide in fear as he starts walking up to me, smirking.

" Oh yah, that's right it's Hinata Shouyou, one shrimp the volleyball team," he says looking down at me. I looked up tembling, wondering what they where going to do.

" Your tiny shrimp," Drew say as he towered over me. " It's almost as if you were a girl..." he says as he places his hand on my front. His eyes going wide.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here."

Hiiii guys! So I know that virtually nobody is really reading this story but if you are I just want to say thank you. It means so much to me that anyone would read this. :)