Spell: Hundred Days Love

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN SLAM DUNK

Chapter 1

And the Spell begin

This is the fourth day. It seems odd. Everyone around him acting strange, it's weird. Or maybe it was him who's acting that way.

Those three days passed, no practice since the gym were under maintenance. Some of his team mates keeps calling him 'Super Rookie', it's sounds really nice, but wasn't quite right. He should laughed loudly, saying that indeed he's truly a Super Rookie...he's the 'tensai basketto-man' but he didn't. And it's unlikely him.

And now, there it goes again, like those three days. All the girls parted and cleared the way for him, as if he was some kind of royalty that entering the palace, welcoming him to school with those blushy, flirty smiles.

He should be happy. Hell, he even sing his infamous 'Tensai Song' but when he start to sing, everyone gaped at him with a heart-shaped in the their eyes. He shook his head trying not remember it again, won't do it again. Never again. Because that moment he sing, it was so melodious. Imagine Josh Groban singing the 'tensai song'. And he don't even remember when or how he does had that kind of voice.

Most of them goggling at him for the reason he doesn't know and don't even care. He stopped when the girl stood in front of him, blushing and handing him a bento box. He raise an eyebrow.

"Ano...um.." The girl said, shyly. "Sakuragi-kun I make a bento for you. Please accept it." She almost begged.

Sakuragi scratch his head. Strange. Usually when some girls approach him, he's blushing and laughing boastfully like a maniac.

It's been three days like this, then this the fourth. Some girls giving him some bento and any snacks that he was gladly accepted. And the worse of it, he didn't utter words other than 'thank you.'

Since those three days, and now fourth, he felt like he was a different person. He became quiet most of the time, even though he used to be noisy before. He even laughed with matching tensai pose, like he always do but for some reason, it looks cute, so adorable.

And he don't want to admit it, but there was a particular person he really miss. 'Heck, not really miss, it's not like that...I don't see him for three consecutive days...or perhaps he admitted that I am the super rookie after all, nyahahaha.' He thought.

He accepted the bento, and witnessed the rest of the girls looking at the girl in front of him with a hint of hatred and jealousy. He smile widely at her and wanted to pat her shoulder when something bumped him from behind.

"Teme kitsune! Told you not to sleep when you..." He exclaimed, turned around then saw a long raven-hair girl fell from the bicycle, that bumped on him. "Huh?..." And his brown orbs widened when he realized that it was really a girl, a pretty girl who look exactly like the kitsune.

He snapped, bent down and helped the girl to stand. But too bad, the poor girl wounded her knee, having pain and can't be able to stand up properly. Sakuragi carried the girl without hesitation and she throw a deadly glare at him.

"No. I'm fine." She said. "Put me down." Sakuragi ran a chill down to his spine. She's pretty hot but very cold. Her cold gaze is enough to make his whole body freeze. But because he can't just leave her no matter how she refused, whether she like or not, he'll take her to the clinic.

All of the girls surrounded by a murderous aura and throw a deadly glare at the girl, carrying her in a bridal-style. He doesn't care about the rest. It was his half fault anyway why this girl on his arms bumped onto him and fell coz he was standing in the middle of the entrance with the other girl.