Chapter 4

Chapter 4

a Girlfriend's trick

62 days to fall in love...

"Su...sugoi. Kaede-chan, you look wonderful!"Matsui and Fujii exclaimed in chorused. And due to spell, Haruko's two girlfriends became Rukawa's close friend in a way that shocked her more than anyone else.

"Take the baby blue and black Kaede-chan...it's really good on you."

That day, the three of them went shopping after school. Since Rukawa doesn't know anything about girly's stuff, Sakuragi insists to let the other two girls to help and come with her to buy a swimsuit that she'll needed for their school trip which includes beach along with some historic places.

"Okay." She replied monotone. Rukawa sighed in frustration on why she have to shopped with them and why she even bother herself to buy those bikinis. And she sighed again, and the reason was because her mortal enemy, her rival Aota is gonna come with them. Although it's a trip for the freshmen, some seniors especially the captains of each club are obliged to come to assists and help the teachers to make sure that everyone will be fine.

"I bet Sakuragi-kun will be please to see you in blue. It's suits you more, how about that to buy him that blue or black trunks for him Kaede-chan." Matsui suggested, pointing at the Speedo trunks in the rack.

"Okay." She replied shortly. After she put back her uniform and pay the items she choose, they heard another bunch of girls giggling that catch their attentions.

"Wow! Sugoi Tat-chan..you're so sexy." A familir girl exclaimed, one of Sakuragi's pom-pom girls. It was Haruko along with Aota and Sakuragi's brigade. They were in the same shop to buy a swimsuits.

"Ne, Haruko-chan, you think Sakuragi-kun will like my swimsuits if he sees me?" Aota asked boldly, posing and showing-off her tanned curvy body, almost yelled for Rukawa to hear.

"Yes Tat-chan...and of course I won't lose to you...and to any other girl around here...we'll make sure that Sakuragi-kun won't be trick by that cunning girl..." Haruko said, stood next to Aota, both in bikinis.

Rukawa piss-off but ignore them, he's a boy to begin with. It's useless to confront or argue with them. But for some reason she can't restrain herself not to get annoy by those girls. She just shrug and let the other two girls with her to ignore and pay for their items.

"Don't mind them." She said and leave the shop.

---xxx---

"Tadaima." She mumbled the moment she went inside the house and could smell the delicious food comes from the kitchen.

"Okaerinasai kitsune..." Sakuragi answer. "How's shopping? Did you get what you need?" He asked while putting some plates on the table. "Dinner is ready. Go change kitsune..."Rukawa suddenly pulled his hand to dragged him upstairs. "What the heck kitsune..."

She thrust the paper bags at him and went straight to their room. "Wanna show you those."

Sakuragi follow her inside the room without complain, peeking at the bag he was holding. "You buy those..." Eyes widened when Rukawa shamelessly took off her uniform in front of him. Cheek stained crimson. "Baka...baka kitsune what are you doing?" He stuttered, knees weakened and fell off his ass on the floor. "Stop it!" And covered his eyes with both hands.

"Do ahou..give me the bag." Sakuragi crawl to take the paper bag he drop and hand it to her without looking.

"Baka, told you many times not to undress in front of me..Stupid." He stood to leave her but Rukawa blocked his way out.