Chapter 7

To break the spell...

This is the third day since then, it seems odd. Or maybe it was only him who's acting that way. But one thing he noticed to himself, he finally went back to his old self. For being a loudmouthed brat, more or less.

Since then, no trace of Rukawa seems to be found. Sakuragi searched the kitsune to the places where she might have been. Just same as the last time, Rukawa's mansion is invisible to his eyesight. It's had some sort of barrier that keeping it invisible.

Since he went back to practice, everybody in the gym acting strangely around him. They treated him like some sort of fragile ass..or whatever he may call it. Some of his team mates keeps calling him "Tensai'... And it's annoyed him that his borrowed-talent in basketball was still with him. He hates to admit it, but he knew well his capability in games. It makes him wondered on how the talent that supposed to be gone was still with him.

But still...it was perfectly fits him. A music to his ears. Just like the way he like it...the way it should be. He should be glad on how the people look up on him, respected him, that at last people truly recognize his talent in basketball, that he clearly knew wasn't belong all to him.

Although nothing change the way the captain treats him. And Haruko, well it's seems like she came back to her old self, although this time she had huge crush on Yasuda. And his gang...nothing change...the same old gang.

And now, there it goes again, like those passed few days. Some the girls parted and cleared the way for him, as if he was some kind of royalty that entering the palace, welcoming him to school with those blushy, flirty smiles. But those blushes and flirts was completely different. He just can't explained in what ways.

Even though there's some few girls still goggling at him, to his surprise there was more boys than girls ogling and openly flirting at him.

He sigh in frustration. It was really pain in his cute ass. Does it made him happy? That all of the attention was all set on him.

He stopped when a boy in a thick-framed glass who looks like Miyamasu of Kainan stood in front of him, blushing and handing him a bento box. He sigh again...

"Ano...um.." The boy said, shyly. "Sakuragi-kun I make a bento for you. Please accept it." He almost begged, handing him the lunch box.

Sakuragi scratch his head and smile. Strange. It's like deja vu. He looked around and remembered something so familiar that happened before. It wasn't really different from before, either girl or boy, the bento was all the same everyday in the morning just right before he reach the school ground.

The smile slowly gone down. He stretch out his hand to take the bento from the boy when suddenly someone, something bump him from behind.

"Teme! Kits..." Brown eyes widen when he saw a familiar pink bicycle fell on the ground, next to it a tall frame of raven-hair guy cradled his head. Sakuragi's heart thumped loudly, wanted to helped the guy but interrupted when Mitsui suddenly blocked his vision, not able to the face nor to see the raven-hair guy that fell on the ground.

"Ohayou gorgeous Hana!" Mitsui greeted.

"Baka Mitchi! Many times I told you don't call me that! Bastard!" He yelled on top of his lungs. His attention turned to Mitsui who is grinning at him. Too late to realized that the guy fell on the floor were already gone.

Mitsui chuckle. "My! My! You're so cute when you yell like that little Hana..."

"Who is little teme! I'm taller than you...you midget asshole!"

"Maa...maa...what is this fuss all about...hm?"

"Tat-chan!?" Sakuragi called. He lifted an eyebrow to saw the Judo team captain walking holding hands with their team captain. "Tat-chan... Gor... Gori? Waaaaa! What the hell is happening in here?! What did Gori did to you...Tat-chan... Is it the end of the world now?!"