Chapter 6

Jealousy, Confusion...to Unspell?

"Kakoi! Kaede-chan! You're so cool out there!" Fujii shrieked, eyes goggling at the raven-hair girl sitting next to her. "Though Sakuragi-kun sorrounded by those girls, not once you showed any hint of jealousy...you really trust him that much!"

"Ne, Kaede-chan. You think it's really fine that way. I mean, you know how popular he is...and yet you just ignored it..." Asked Matsuo, quite worried on how the raven-hair girl acted upon the situation. "You supposed to get jealous."

Rukawa shrug. Never show any emotion and uninterested at the topic. "Yeah. It's fine." She answered with annoyance on her voice. She stood and leave the other two girls at the cafeteria. 'Tch...so what if I didn't get jealous?'

"Being jealous wasn't bad that's what I think, Kaede-chan." A familiar voice stated. Rukawa turned her head only to see Mito grinning at her. "You know...sometimes being jealous just a proved how much you liked him. It's not bad to showed how you really felt about Hanamichi."

Rukawa dagger. "I trust him...that's all." She replied, annoyed and continued to walked.

"I know...but he might misunderstood it if you don't showed that you cared for him..." Mito still walking next to her.

"Hn?"

"Many girls and even guys after his ass...so I think it's about time for you to tame and control him...his adorable attitude towards other..."

Rukawa frown her eyebrow and look puzzle. " Is it a big deal?"

"Of course. You'll see what I'm talking about..a new rival... I guess..." He said meaningly that leave Rukawa confused.

---xxx---

"Sakuragi-kun! I miss you so much..." A long, dark brown-hair girl hugged Sakuragi the moment they entered the gym. "It's been a long time since the last time we saw each other...right?" And she gave him a lovingly, charming smile.

Sakuragi felt awkward at the girl's gesture, yet he beam at her . "Ne...Yoko-chan...it seems that you gone shorter...nyahahaha..." He stood straight in front of her and measured their heights differences.

"Hahaha...what are you talking about Sakuragi-kun...you're the one who grown taller and taller...and more handsome than before..." The girl answered flirtatiously.

Rukawa fell annoy on how the brown-hair girl openly flirting at her 'boyfriend'. The said girl doesn't care about the rest of the people around them. Her gaze turn at Mito who already took a spot on the sidelines along with the rest of the gundam, smirking at her.

"Ahh... Captain Akagi, welcome to our school." The girl greeted. Quite embarrassed when she realized the irritated look she received from the rest of the team. She smiled politely and approached the Shohoku team captain and the rest of the players. "Gomenasai...I am Yoko Shimamura, Takezono's team manager." She bowed her head in front of Akagi. "Please to meet you all."

Another girl next to her introduce herself as assistant manager. "Our team members starting to change for the game. Please let me guide you all to your locker room." She said, the players silently followed her.

"Let's go Sakuragi-kun." She grabbed Sakuragi's arm dragged along with her to followed the rest of the Shohoku's member.

Just right after the members reached the locker room, Yoko Shimamura throw a glimpse and sneer at Rukawa from the other side, that quietly watching her every moves.

Mito walk and stand next to the annoy raven-girl. "See..you get it now..."

"Whose that bit..." Her words cutted by Mito.