The Big Bang

"ALLY!!!! WAKE UP!" My mom screamed at the top of her lungs every morning. This is usually how my day would start. "I DON'T WANT TO GET UP!"I yelled while groaning. I got out of bed and immediately went to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and frowned. I removed my clothes and got in the shower.
"I-I-I I've got a migraine and my pain will range...."-Migraine by Twenty One Pilots.  After about 10 minutes of obnoxious singing, I got out the shower. I wrapped a green towel around me and went to my room which was right across the hall. I put on my outfit since I pulled it out last night and put it on my chair.
I decided to wear a little makeup.

       I sat at the table and grabbed the  cereal

       I sat at the table and grabbed the  cereal. "Morning Mom, how did ya sleep?""Morning, and I'm tired "she replied. She usually said that, we don't talk a lot, unlike me and my dad. "I have a game today and I plan on showing my art portfolio to my art teacher"I said kinda quiet. "OK, good for you"she said, trying to sound like she was awake. Me and my mom usually argued a lot but I tried to get along with her.
        I finished and put my dish in the sink. I walked out and went back to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth. (And yes I put on deodorant)
I also put my hair into a high  ponytail. I went back to my room and texted my girlfriend good morning.
Her name is Issy.

   A- Morning Babe
   I- Why in the hell r u texting me at 6:00 in the morning. U know I don't wake 👆🏾 till 7!😑😡
   A- Cuz I wake 👆🏾 at 5 and get on the 🚌 at 6:40. DUHHHHHH😂😂
    I- Whatever, Bye 

     I put my phone in my bag and walked to my bus stop. I almost went through the whole day. I talked to Jamie at my locker.

A/N her username is ethandolanz18
Read her most recent story.

   "So you have a crush on Grayson Ally!?!?"Jamie asked me inquisitively.
"NOOOOO?!? I just would prefer him over Ethan... Damn"I replied pissed AF. "Yeah, yeah whatever cause I pick Ethan"Jamie told me. School ended and I ran to get on my bus. 5 minutes later... I was off the bus, said bye to Shane and started walking back home. 
      I texted my mom I was off. I soon heard big explosions behind me. I bolted, not daring to turn around. I ran and didn't stop, even though I couldn't breath. I eventually heard loud screams. One sounded like Shane. I was almost home when I was pinned to the ground. I started twisting and turning trying to get out. "LET ME GO! LET ME GO PLEASE!"I pleaded and begged for my life. "tsk..."The person on my back said. They began to pull on my arms, pulling my upper body from the ground. "AHHHHH!!"I cried and screamed till I couldn't anymore.
        They let go and just sat there. They sat me up and bit into my shoulder. I couldn't scream so I groaned tried to move but it only hurt more. They told me to sit still and that's when I saw their face. Their eyes were grey. Their pupils were red like blood. I could see my blood drip from their mouths. They laid me down and bit into my stomach. I cried and felt the life slip from me. Eventually my conscious, my body, gave out.   
       All I remember was laying on the ground crying. I woke up in the hospital. I had all kinds of things hooked to me and I was in extreme pain. "Ugh! Where am I... Why am I in so much pain!"I sobbed. "Well your awake!"replied someone. "Who's there... Where am I, what do u want?"I asked scared. I had so many questions that I went on and on. "You're in the hospital. I don't want anything from you, and I am the doctor. You had to undergo surgery. You have been out for 1 week. "he said. "Tsk.. "I replied in pain. "Does that answer all your questions?"he asked me, by the way look beside you"he replied to my response.

*I don't know if this was short
*this was my first story
*please give helpful criticism
*don't be a silent reader
*next update 9-26-17
*BAII