What did he do?

Hinami ran out of the room. I kept quiet and layed still. I fell asleep and forgot what happened after.

*The Next Morning*

     "*Yawns* I can't believe it's morning already... Where am I now?" I looked around the room to see I was no longer in the nursing room. Beside me was a note. "This is your room now. You have  a ton of clothes in the closet pick whichever you like. Issy told us what kind of clothes you like. We also picked clothes that may not be your style. "I read aloud.
    I crawled out if bed. In pain I groaned and looked down. I had new bandages all over me. I went to the closet while rubbing my head.

     I put on a cute outfit and started downstairs

     I put on a cute outfit and started downstairs. "LET ME GO, I WANT MY MOMMY! MOMMY, MOMMY I WON'T LET THEM HURT YOU!! KANEKI!! Hinami was screaming at Kaneki.
       Hinami kicked Kaneki and ran straight for me. "DON'T DO THAT"I yelled. Hinami tackled me unexpectedly. "Oww---" "Why.. Why mommy, she didn't do anything! Why do they hate us!" Hinami sobbed on my chest and refused to let me up.
     I rubbed Hinami's back with the one hand I had. My other arm started to sting... A lot. "gah... tsk---" I was hurting, bad. "Holy shit, Ally's arm is bleeding again! I don't even want to know what happened."Touka came running through the door.
    She pulled Hinami off of me and grabbed my non-hurt arm. She took me to the bathroom in an attempt to help. "Why am I the one always getting hurt."I groaned. "Cause you're a clutz, all there is to it. "Touka replied.
      Someone came banging at the door. It was Kaneki. Touka had locked the door so no one could come in. "Touka open the door!"he said. "No, I don't even know what you did to Hinami!" she yelled. "I didn't do anything, now open the damn door Touka!!" he was now yelling. "Fuck off, I don't even want to talk or see you after what you did and because of now."she was crying.
     What did Kaneki do so wrong. I soon heard the sound of ripping than a loud crash. Kaneki had pulled out his kagune and looked pissed. He broke down the darn door, cause Touka wouldn't open it.
     "GO AWAY"she screamed and pushed past him. He chased her all the way outside and basically pushed her trying to grab her. They fell to the ground, Kaneki on top. "I said I was fucking sorry Touka, I didn't know!"his voice now a little calmer.
       He used his kagune to pin her down. She pulled out her kagune afterwards.

"GET OFF OF ME!"she threw him off and started attacking

"GET OFF OF ME!"she threw him off and started attacking. He was blocking trying not to hurt her. "Goddammit Touka please"he said calmly. She eventually cut him and pierced him.
       He had no choose now but to fight. They fought from rooftop to roof top. I pulled out my kagune even though it was painful.

A/N me and Hinami have the same kagune put mine is purple

        I jump up to where they are and stand in the middle. Touka yells at me to get out the way but I didn't care. Shards come flying at me, then a fist. I block and almost fall off the building. I fight and fight with Touka till I can't anymore.
       I got a head ache from the head injury on the steps. I fell of the building me Touka were fighting on. I saw blue shiny scales then her. She caught me and took me away from Anteiku.

*sorry for the short chapter and the late update I have been dealing with school work and working on my academics. I have also been working on my art. I have to in order to go to USC
*BAI!