The Transformation

"Does that answer all of your questions, by the way, look beside you"he replied to my reaction. I looked beside me to see Issy. The one girl I loved was in a hospital bed beside me. "She refused to go in another room. She was surprisingly still conscious when we found her. After she saw you she smiled and lost consciousness"he told me.
          "ISSY, NO!"I screamed in terror of what he had happened. This is even worse then being attacked by whatever that being was. "What happened to me?"I asked in extreme pain. "We found you under a pile of debris from a house. Your organs looked like they had been ripped from your body. There was a person beside you and they had died. So we used their organs to keep you alive"he explained.
       I suddenly remembered what had happened. I started to cry and scream loudly. The doctor left and told me that he would check on me later. I suddenly felt my stomach plummet. I looked at the food on the table and started to eat it. I vomited and felt sick.

A/N Ghouls can not eat human food. It makes them sick and very weak

    I turned the T.V on and saw the news. I looked beside me. Issy was laying there, she looked so peaceful but in pain at the same time. I wish this never happened to her. I just wish I could take her pain away. I hate to see her like this, I wish I could do something.
       The television started talking about the attack. It started talking about 2 people who had to have emergency surgeries. That they were both found with a dead body next to them. That must be me and Issy. The doctor said I was out for 2 weeks, why are they just bringing this up. They called the people who attacked everyone and caused the explosions, ghouls.
      I then felt this weird feeling. It felt like my eye was burning, changing... transforming. My body was starved, but if I ate I would get sick. I felt weak and dead inside. "Ghouls cannot eat human food like us. They can only eat flesh. Although they can drink coffee and water. Regular objects like knifes and needles can't pierce them."The news reporter said.
        No, that can't be, I thought to myself. I looked at my arm and saw the needles. "Phew!" I thought. Then I started thinking, what if they did this before the surgery. I took the needle out, which was sharp. I attempted to stab my stomach.
         "IT BROKE!" I yelled. Issy woke up and looked at me. Her eye looked just like the eye, I saw when I attacked. "Issy, your eye.. Why does it look like that!" I asked. "Ally, your eye why does your eye look weird. It looks like the person that attacked me!"she exclaimed. "Same here Issy, and I know why!"I told her.
      "One human can last a ghoul for a month before they have to eat again"commented the news reporter. "Issy..You don't think the people who's organs they transferred was the ghouls do you?!"I exclaimed. "I think so.... I mean but doesn't that only make us half ghoul?"she asked. "I'm starving!"We both said. "We both know what we have to do"I told her.
        We unplugged all the needles and other things attached to us. The doctor and nurse came in to check us, just like they said. We looked at each other, scared and nervous at the same  time, but starving. I attacked the doctor and Issy attacked the nurse. We ate until there was nothing left to eat. We then ran and ran until we made it out the hospital and made it to an alleyway.
       I grabbed Issy's wrist and she looked at me. I pulled her to me and kissed her. I refused to let go cause I didn't know what will happen to us or if I will ever see her again. We kissed until we heard a strange noise. We looked down the alley to see another ghoul. This ghoul had purple hair, it was short. She ran to us and tried to punch me. I luckily dodged it and pulled Issy down with me.
      We stood up and she kicked me in my knee. Once I was on the ground, Issy tried to fight her but the ghoul was to strong. We both lay there, that's when she saw the blood on our faces. "Your..  Ghouls!? Tsk, I bet y'all are those evil binge eating ones!"she exclaimed.  I opened my eyes to see her standing over me.
       She saw that I only had one ghoul eye. I was filled with rage. I saw Issy and grabbed her hand. She looked at me in pain. She still managed to smile.

*Issy's point of view
     I laid there, I was mad at myself cause I didn't fight hard enough. I couldn't protect her. I felt someone grab my hand. It was Ally, I smiled at her but hurt inside. She looked pissed as hell. Suddenly I felt something come from my lower back. It was a tail!! I flew into the air and looked at Ally. She had a set of fluffy like wings that turned into tentacles.
       Ally screamed with rage and started attacking the purple haired girl. I followed her and attacked the girl as well. We managed to knock her in a wall. Ally picked her up and yelled at her. "YOU HURT HER! YOU CAN HURT ME ALL YOU LIKE BUT KEEP YOUR FILTHY WINGS AND HANDS AWAY FROM HER! I'LL KILL YOU!"she screamed.
        I had to stop her, she was going to kill her. I couldn't watch. "Ally please, don't okay! Just leave her there." "She hurt Issy, and I'LL MAKE HER PAY!"she replied.
      "You should listen to her. You should keep her alive."

*OMG ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER!!!
I know right, but I have to keep you reading somehow.
*Don't hate me pls, I mean I did publish a lot earlier then I said I would
*This is actually an early birthday gift to my gf, she said she liked the story.
*Next update 9/26/17
*BAII