The Start

*Ally's point of view*

      "YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!" Kaneki shouted at me. "First of all owww. Second of all yes long story.. Third of all can I go in now, I'm tired as hell!" I said my ears still ringing.
      Kaneki moved out of the way. I went in and Issy followed. "What now, Ally. We have no home, no family. We have nothing to go back to.  Even if we did, they wouldn't-----"Issy was cut off.
       "They'll kill you the minute they find out. Your a ghoul now. As a ghoul you get hunted, we get picked off one by one. We are feared, but we fear them. They don't consider us human beings, people. To them you are nothing!" Touka said, creeping through the door.
     "THAT'S NOT TRUE!! I know it isn't. If I went home, they would still love me no matter what! Issy hollered at Touka. "Tsk... That's what you believe.  You think everything is going to be just peachy. That is the problem with humans. They don't know anything." Touka replied with a firm tone, no standing tall.
       "I think we just all need a little rest. We can go to sleep and I'll patch up Touka. In the morning we can discuss this over coffee."Yoshimura interrupted. I wasn't much of a coffee drinker but I guess I had no choice.
        "NO, I WON'T REST TILL SHE GETS IT. HUMANS KNOW A LOT, THEY PROBABLY KNOW MORE THAN YOU. Do you have a family? Do you know love or do all you know is hatred for people!" Issy yelled. Touka gasped. I could see she wanted to hurt Issy more than ever.
     I quickly pressed the pressure point in Issy's neck and just like that she was out. I put her on my back and asked Yoshimura where we are sleeping. Once he told me I ran up the stairs and laid Issy down on the bed. I plopped on the bed and sighed. Suddenly I heard a knock at the now locked door. I got up and opened.
     To my surprise I saw a little girl with red hair staring at me. She was wearing a tan jacket and had a cute headband. She wore a orange scarf around her neck. Right now it was winter in Tokyo.
      "Hi.. I'm Hinami!" she said rubbing her eyes. "I'm Ally, sorry for waking you with all the screaming. "It's fine I was awake already anyway. "she smiled and walked off.

*Sorry for the short chapter, it is usually 1000 words but now it is only 417. Not including this
*Next update 10-6-17*
*Don't be a silent reader 😶
*Go follow my gf fizzy0izzy and read her recent story called "Evil Spirits"
*BAII