Half Ghouls?

A/N the little girl shows the kagune I have.

*Ally's point of view*

     "She hurt you, and I'LL MAKE HER PAY!"I replied to Issy. "You should listen to her. You should keep her alive"said someone. "Who's there... " me and Issy asked simultaneously. An old man stepped from the shadows and I was lost.
        Was he going to hurt us or worse kill us. "My name is Yoshimura and that girl on the wall is Touka"he replied to my silence. I stood there for a few minutes and then looked at the girl. She was trying to get lose from my grip on her. "Touka, you remember on the news that two females were injured and they had to have emergency surgery?"he asked.                     
      "Yeah​, so what... "she replied. "Look at these two girls eyes very carefully. Then look at the building were beside. You may notice something important."he said.

*Touka's point of view*

      I looked in front at me to see the two girls. The girl on the right had pale color skin. She had short brown wavy hair. She only had one ghoul eye. The girl who was next to her had toffee colored skin, with short black straight hair. She also had one ghoul eye.
       Their eyes were filled with fear but hatred for me at the same time. I felt foolish for what I did. They were only trying to escape, go back home even though they couldn't. Their was blood on their face and clothes. I know what happened now, they did what they had to. At least they aren't like Kaneki when he first changed.
        "I'm sorry... I realized what happened  now. You were just trying to go home and was scared. When you saw me, I attacked you. Your instinct and mind told you to fight back so you did. I'm a damn fool!"I said painfully.
         The girl who was holding me to to the wall let me go. Her kagune had pierced through my stomach which held me there. I fell over in pain and looked at Yoshimura.

*Ally's point of view*

      Touka apologized and told me what happened. She said she didn't know and that she was a fool. I felt anger and hatred for her. At the same time I felt bad. I let her go and started to cry.
      All I could feel was pain, sadness, and anger at that point. I didn't want to feel anything else. I didn't want to stop crying. Deep inside I wanted to tear her apart. I didn't care what happened to me or what might be the result.

*Issy's point of view*

       Ally started crying so I ran next to her and wrapped my arms around her. Yoshimura paused but soon came over too. "I'm Issy, and this is Ally. We're only thirteen. We are truly sorry for attacking you. I wish we could have met a different way. "I said feeling bad for her.

       "Well let's move along now

       "Well let's move along now. It is our policy to help fellow ghouls."said Yoshimura. We followed him all the way to a coffeeshop. "What is this place?"I asked. "This is Anteiku,I take in ghouls here and help them. They work here and in exchange I give them food."replied the old man.

*Ally's point of view*

      Yoshimura told us to come on. Issy helped me up and we followed Touka and Yoshimura. We eventually made it a place that looked a lot like a coffee shop. He told us it was his coffee shop called Anteiku. He said he took in other ghouls and helps them.   
       They work here at the shop in exchange for food,that is there pay plus money. "Why, I don't get it. Why help other ghouls if they can turn on you or die because of the CCG!" I asked. "It feels right, especially since I have killed many of my own kind. It makes me feel like I'm finally paying for my crimes... I don't know,maybe one day you can tell me."he replied.
       "Tsk, maybe."I said pushing past them. Issy followed right behind me. I walked and up the stairs leading right to the door. Right when I was gonna open the door,it opened. I was face to face with a boy with white hair.

*Kaneki's point of view*

    I went to open the front door after looking to see if anyone was here. I then heard foot steps so I opened it slowly. There at that moment I saw another half ghoul. I gasped. I stared at her for about a minute when I heard....
       "Ally what are you staring at"said another girl. I looked beside the first girl to see another girl with brown short hair. She was covered in blood just as the first girl. "Umm hi, I'm Issy and this is Ally. I looked at Ally to see her still staring at me.
    "I know you,you look just like my 4th grade best friend! He left after 5th grade and I never knew why!"she told me. I looked at her and realized it was my best friend since we were babies. I had to leave because my dad died. I hugged her and tears formed in my eyes. She hugged me back with tears as well. "Kaneki I miss you so much! Why did you leave...why? I have so many questions!" She said now sounding happy and excited.
    "Ally what happened,why are you a half ghoul and why are you covered in blood."I asked scared for the answer. Yoshimura came right beside Issy and told me what happened. "So you see these two girls were the ones who were attacked and rushed to the hospital.
       I looked at Ally and squeezed her. "I'm Kaneki."I said to Issy after hugging Ally. "Nice to meet you, I'm Ally's girlfriend Issy. "I looked at Ally. "YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND ALLY?!?!?"I asked super happy for her.

*Hi everyone guess what I don't have writers block anymore
*Also today is me and Issy's 4 month Anniversary..YAYYY😍😍
*Don't be a silent reader.
*Not sure when next update is,it might be next Friday