Chapter 1: Meeting

Narrator |

Being a high school student without a mother is kinda hard for a teenager. Cancer, it took your mom away from you two years ago. Your dad owns the second biggest company in Seoul, explains why you live in a huge mansion. Your father finally got out of depression and got a new girlfriend.

Y/n POV |

"Y/n, get ready so we can head over to meet her!"

Dad yelled from downstairs, he sounded really excited because he was going to finally meet her. He hasn't got the chance to meet her since he was busy with work.

Seeing him finally be able to smile genuinely is what makes me happy, because both of us fell into depression since mom passed.

Dad had came out from depression since he found his source of happiness, but as for me, I'm still stuck in there.

"Five more minutes!"

I yelled through the door of my room, trying to find a decent outfit to wear.

I finally decided to wear jeans and crop top, grabbing my sling bag and walked out of my room, down to the living room.

He gave me a hug and we left the house.

Narrator |

You didn't know where we were going to meet her since you  didn't ask dad, while he drives, you were  just looking out of the window. You were excited to meet her too! Dad always talk about her and it makes you excited to meet her in person.

-30 minutes later-

You finally reached after a 30 minutes drive, your dad found a carpark and you both proceed to get down the car and walked towards a vintage looking coffee shop.

"Can you guess which is her?"

Dad asked me while he had a smile on his face, you can hear that he is very excited.

I scanned the place slowly, and I noticed a beautiful lady sitting at the corner of the coffee shop.

I pointed at her and then looked at my dad, he nodded quickly and placed his hands on my shoulders.

"Let's go, let's not keep her waiting."

He said while we were walking towards her.

"Hey! Y/n, this is Sohyeon!"

Dad spoke first with a wide smile while she stood up to give him a hug and greeted him back.

She then looked at me and gave me a bright smile, I smiled back while dad introduced me to her.

"This is Y/n."

"What a beautiful young lady you are Y/n, your dad always talk about you to me, it was nice to finally meet you in person!"

She said, the smile still on her face. No wonder dad loves her so much!

"Likewise!"

I noticed there was an extra cup of coffee next to Sohyeon, could it possibly be hers? But she have one right in front of her..?

I shrugged it off after wondering for a little, I proceed to order my coffee and I just sat there listening the two love birds talk about their day.

To my suprise, a young boy who looked around my age sat down next to Sohyeon.

'Who is he?'

???'s POV |

I walked out of the toilet and was going to go back to my mom, when I turned the corner I saw two other people sitting with my mom.